NBTY, Data Entry Assistant Bohemia, NY
April 2018 – Present
• Received product samples and investigated
• Assigned products sample to designated investigators
• Organizing and filing customers complaints and investigation files
• Organizing investigation files and opening pending case study files
• Investigated customers complaints and
• Updating and delegating investigation to assign investigators
Independent Group Home Living, Manager (IGHL) Riverhead, NY
August 2016 – May 2017
· Managed a house with eight high functioning residents and eight personals employees to provide direct support to the residents.
· Scheduled doctors’ appointments and New York States monitored meetings to assess residential’s needs and social progress.
· Mentored and counseled emotionally and mentally impaired individuals.
· Scheduled staff’s shifts and monitored in-service trainings to maintain professional behaviors that modeled New York States guidelines while servicing the intellectually disable population.
Timothy Hill Children Ranch, Social Worker Intern Riverhead, NY
August 2015 – July 2016
· Provided counseling to teenagers who faced legal troubles.
· Planned home visits and court appeals for the residential.
· Mentored young teenagers and equipped them with emotional tools to overcome peer pressure.
· Managed therapy sessions and guided teens to solve their problems with their parents.
Timothy Hill Children Ranch, Mentor Specialist, Riverhead, NY
August 2012 – July 2016
· Managed a house with twelve residents and six employees.
· Managed a house staff office with ten employees.
· Mentored and counseled emotionally and socially disturbed youths to make good decisions when facing life’s challenges.
· Administered individual treatment plan and medications to residents who are sensitively challenged.
Lake Grove School, Youth Care Worker ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.