New York State Initial Certification, Early Childhood Education (Birth-2)
Masters of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Early Childhood Education, May 2017
Overall GPA: 3.2/ 4.0
Child Development Associates Credential (CDA)
Specialty- Infant/Toddler; April 2013
Queens College, City University of New York
¬Bachelor of Arts, English, January 2011
¬Overall GPA: 3.2/4.0 English GPA: 3.6/4.0
Bright Horizons- Long Ridge Road Child Development Center Stamford, CT April 2011- Present
• Full-time Head Teacher of a Pre-Kindergarten classroom with children ages 4 to 5 years-old (Aug. 2016- present).
• Full-time Head Teacher of a Preschool classroom with children ages 3 to 4 years-old (Feb 2013- Aug. 2016).
• Full-time Associate Teacher of a Toddler classroom with children 18 months to 3 years old (April 2011-Feb. 2013).
• Designed and implemented new curriculum on a weekly basis based on the children’s emergent interests.
• Collaborated regularly with cooperating teacher to insure lesson plans are in accordance with all NAEYC standards at a center that is NAEYC-certified.
• In Pre-K setting, regularly develop lesson plans in accordance with CCSS learning standards.
• Communicate daily with parents to update them on the development of their children.
• Accommodate students of varied skill levels including special needs and ELLs in an inclusive setting.
• Submit Teaching Strategies Gold documentation, updating parents monthly.
• Well versed in Creative Curriculum Standards and communicating with parents using the Tadpoles App daily.
• Well versed in utilizing Smartboard in a classroom setting
• Recruit new students and expand client base.
• Update documentation boards monthly.
Kumon Learning Center Cos Cob, CT & Harrison, NY September 2008-January 2011
¬Literacy Specialist & Private Writing Tutor
• ¬Worked 10-14 hours/week while in college as a full-time student.
• Responsible for leading small groups and one-on-one reading instruction with children ages 2 ½ -Adult.
Login or Register to view the full resume.