Pre-Press/Designer Service Representative with Nine years experience demonstrating the ability to build positive customer service relationships that drive productivity to clients and their Businesses. With motivation as a outgoing and hard working individual, my experience has enabled me to use effective prioritized multitasking where expectations of delivering accurate custom Designed & Printed Products are completed before deadlines.
Unique Copy Center - New York, NY - 10/15 - Present
Pre-Press/Small Format Production (Customer Service Representative)
• Act as a primary customer service contact for the Copy Center, and resolve issues related to services provided.
• Inform clients of estimated completion time during consultation, and inform them when there is a delay in service or when a specific service cannot be provided. Worked closely with clients to resolve any complaint to their satisfaction.
• Create estimates for individual customer inquiries.
• Review, prioritize and submit print requests from Emails, accordingly to complexity and urgency of Rush jobs.
• Merge Microsoft Excel files into custom Adobe InDesign templates for documents containing variable data.
• Utilize Enfoucs Pitstop adding custom bleeds and crop margins to print ready files. Preflight all documents to assure they’re matched to the final size of finished production.
• Use Quite Imposing Plus 3 for the functions of Step & Repeat, Booklet making, Adjust page size, N-up pages, & Trim and shift.
• Design Business cards, Post cards, and Flyer layouts per customer request using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Operate finishing equipment for cutting, scoring, saddle stitch, perfect bind, coil, spiral, tape, and Velo binding.
• Responsible for minor maintenance of reproduction equipment by removing paper jams, placing service calls, conduct routine cleaning, and calibration for consistent color on a weekly basis.
Green Girl / AEC Reprographics - New York, NY - 07/13 - 10/15
Copy Operator (Manager)
• Deliver print jobs within established time frames. Maintain logs of all work submitted and completed including service logs using Quick Books 2013.
• Take meter reading of each color small format machine on a weekly basis. Monitor inventory of print supplies, stock paper, toners, and binding supplies.
• Help to open and close the print center. Manage with processing of monthly bills. Review logs and other paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
• Oversee all aspects of production and customer service to build productivity for company growth.
• Ensured that the output of jobs are quality checked and accurately met the instructions as submitted.
• Develop and implement procedures for Copy Center, providing input on changes in invoicing for customers.
• Process department billing, maintain records for report logs.
• Maintain timely and accurate reproduction of printed materials; advise and coordinate prioritized production of work orders.
• Design, and modify customer files using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Convert files into print ready PDF documents du...
Login or Register to view the full resume.