Jamaica NY 11436
Social Security Administration, Grade 8, Step 1
Customer Service Representative,
• interview beneficiaries and the general public to determine the nature of their problem; explain technical information pertaining to laws and policies, and resolve problems relating to Social Security programs.
Human Resources Coordinator (40+ hours per week)
• Prepare new hire orientation schedules and materials, conduct welcome portion of new hire orientation and be main point of contact for New Hires questions and concerns
• Own and administrate Rewards and Recognition program by purchasing awards, and working with finance to manage budget
• Responsible for the completion of all new hire paperwork and filing and to ensure compliance with HR laws. Responsible for filing of all HR paperwork (I-9’s, Term Paperwork, Full Time Hire Paperwork, Freelance Paperwork, NY Wage forms)
• Own all NY Region Lawson updates/changes (address, name, supervisor, terminations etc.)
• Own the Tuition Reimbursement benefit on a national level
• Conduct employment verifications, prepares letters of employment, and Visa/Introduction letters
• Assist in planning Diversity & Inclusion internal events/initiatives
• Conduct audits for NY office to ensure compliance with HR laws (EEO, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.)
• Own Termination Process for the NY Region (Atlanta, Stamford, NYC), and assisted HR partners with layoffs
• Assist in planning of internal company events
• Owns company charitable giving program on a national level. Responsible for tracking all donations and working with finance to process match request
• Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives - point person for all aspects of organizing the Multicultural Advertising Internship Program Professional Development Seminars, Digitas Agency Day, High School For Innovation in Advertising and Media Mentoring Program, and Most Promising Minority Students seminars to provide students and graduates insight into the Advertising Industry and help recruit more diverse talent into the organization.
Alloy Media & Marketing, NY
Office Services & Recruitment Coordinator (40+ hours per week)
• Use applicant tracking system (OpenHire)to manage and staff open positions
• Schedule interviews for recruiters and hiring managers at all office locations using Outlook
• Use job boards (College Career Boards, Monster/Hotjobs, & Craigslist) to post job opportunities, and source resumes to fill openings
• Conduct initial phone screens to determine qualified applicants
• Conduct reference checks, make offers via telephone, and send out rejection letters via email
• Screen, hire, and complete offer letters for The Staffing Authority (TSA)
• Responsible for the new...
Login or Register to view the full resume.