I have over ten years of work experience with significant successes utilizing my strong work ethic and communication skills to build relationships, work with others and meet objectives. I’m focused and determined to take my skills, successes and life experience to a new level, working in the health, fitness & nutrition related industries. My ultimate goal is be in a position to provide knowledge, motivation and courage to other young people needing weight loss and exercise transformations.
Curran Associates, Inc. Publisher / Printer / Bookseller Red Hook, NY
Acquisitions Editor September 2014 – Present
• Executed more than 100 new publisher agreements resulting in the acquisition of more than 200 new titles in a 12-month period.
• Gained increased internal responsibility to pursue additional agreements enabling our company to selectively print-on-demand for institutional clients.
• Executed more than 25 new print agreements in 12-month period while maintaining strong relationships with over 100 existing publisher partners.
• Consistently prospect / follow up with target publishers (approximately 50 / week).
Devereux Foundation Educational programs for youth and adults with intellectual disabilities Red Hook, NY
Teaching Assistant November 2008 – August 2014
• Earned New York State Level 1 Teaching Assistant Certification.
• Learned skills to be proficient and effective at anticipating student behaviors before they reached disruptive or crisis levels.
o Demonstrated calm in a consistently stressful work environment.
o Earned trust and developed meaningful relationships with students having significant learning/physical disabilities.
o Established personable approach to successfully work with students having a wide range of challenging behaviors.
o Earned respect of teachers and co-workers.
• Earned New York State Level 2&3 Teaching Assistant Cer...
Login or Register to view the full resume.