Fashion Design apprentice with experience assisting design teams with trend and market research, presentation prep and organization of seasonal fabrics, and documents. Illustrator of complex and varied designs for deliveries. Able to prioritize tasks between diverse teams to completion.
• Design, Illustration, Pattern Drafting & Sewing
• Idea Development, Technical Ability & Research
• Design Software
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Fashion Design
California College of the Arts, San Francisco CA
Sales Associate (Seasonal)
J.Crew (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
• Meet and surpass sales goals
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of merchandise
• Engage and build client relationships
Fashion Design Intern
Draper James (New York, NY)
• Arrange and prepare design documents
• Organized trims & swatches library and sample closet
• Created, prepared and updated digital illustrations & delivery boards
• Edit costing worksheets and techpacks
• Sourced and prepared seasonal fabrics
Fashion Design/Production Intern
Rochambeau NYC (New York, NY)
• Performed graphic production alongside professional coll...
Login or Register to view the full resume.