Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to capitalize my skills and abilities in the field of Business and Sports Management.
Farmingdale State College, School of Business Farmingdale, NY
Bachelors of Business Management January 2018
Concentration in Athletic Administration and Business Management
Overall GPA: 3.3
Millonarios International Inc. New York, NY
Founder January 2015 - Current
• Created a media company that delivers content in English for non-Spanish readers about a professional Colombian football team (Millonarios F.C)
• Maintain relationships with Millonarios’ players, as well as staff members and club administrators
• Conduct interviews with coaches and athletes
• Grew Twitter account following from zero to 4,000 from January 2015 – January 2019
• Promote and update company website and social media accounts
• Utilize social media platforms to increase the company website traffic by analyzing readership trends
Macy’s Lake Grove, NY
Seasonal Retail Fulfillment October 2018 – December 2018
• Responsible for direct to consumer order fulfillment
• Performed the pick, pack, and ship functions
• Responsible for processing most parcel shipments with the designated carrier; UPS and USPS
• Maintained shipping supplies and organized inventory
Electronic Arts (EA Sports) ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.