Finance and data analyst with experience in telecommunication and IT industry. Experienced in financial and big data analyses, forecasting and price modelling. Great track record in delivering projects on time with desired outcome.
TELENOR COMMON OPERATION (2014 - NOV 2018)
Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is technology service provider delivering Network and IT services to other telecommunication companies. TnCO is integral part of Telenor Group, multinational telecommunication company, one of the world's largest mobile telecommunication companies with operations in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Senior Finance Specialist and Acting Risk Manager
• Project responsible for tool used to track engagement of more than 750 employees in 4 countries, which includes: Controlling all inputs and outputs; Ensuring data quality; Coaching all company employees in using the tool; Devising and driving improvements based on customer and business needs
• Competence (resources) and financial forecasting
• Reduced man-hours spent in forecasting process for 40%
• Calculating charge for customers based on costs incurred to deliver specific service
• Participating in inter-company charges and in monthly/quarterly reviews
• Making various reports for different operating models
• Providing different analyses for middle and top management
• Integral member in calculation of man-power and unit prices
• Support company strategic initiatives and projects from financial point of view • Working on daily level in SQL and Excel
• Risk management roles: Leading implementation of Group Risk management policy in the company; Composing company risk picture with top management and presenting it to the CEO; Providing support on the risk management tool; Participate on risk assessments of different topics
• Making regular and ad-hoc reports for middle and top management
• Project stream leader in company’s major project – expansion on new market. Being first in the whole project t...
Login or Register to view the full resume.