BNY Mellon, New York, N.Y. | July 2010 – December 2018
Senior Management Administrative Assistant – supported three Managing Directors and the Global Corporate Real Estate - Facilities Services team
• Heavy calendar coordination (domestic/international) involving high-level internal and external executives and clients.
• Scheduled all aspects of air/ground transportation requests via Corporate Shuttle and domestic/international flights through Concur.
• Coordinated Visa status with CIBT/Consulate.
• Prepared and follow up travel and expenses for the team through Peoplesoft.
• Coordinated and scheduled all reservations for internal/external luncheons/meetings and private cars as needed.
• Maintained and tracked personal information/vacation schedules.
• Provided backup assistance for Executive Assistant to the CAO.
• Drafted correspondence, revised reports in Microsoft Word.
• Edited and formatted spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel, edited presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Facilitated general practices and procedures for personnel such as:
o On-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors.
o Provided access to employees for the Alternative Commuter Facilities in New York, Pittsburgh and Boston.
o Issued/changed secure ID’s – soft or hard tokens.
o Placed orders and maintained inventory of supplies for main office and other facilities.
o Maintained all office equipment and installation. Placed service requests for maintenance-related issues through Intrepid for various departments.
• Collaborated on quarterly updates for Corporate Facilities organizational charts and headcounts.
• Processed updates for the Design and Construction team for bi-weekly global project committee meetings.
• Maintained OSHA reports for all BNY Mellon properties within the United States.
• Prepared UPS labels and distributions.
• Provided personal support for Managing Director as requested.
The Bank of New York, New York, N.Y. | June 1998 – June 2009
Administrative Assistant – supported the Managing Director, Vice President and Assistant Vice President of the Servicing Group within Global Corporate Actions
• Aided Executive Assistant on special projects and daily activities.
• Increased reimbursement amount to more than $35,000 compared to prior years of $10,000, through the re-implementation of the Voluntary and Class Action Reimbursement log.
• Assisted in major software upgrades, while accomplishing tasks without disruption to work output.
• Prepared and maintained all managerial and non-managerial reviews.
• Ensured that disability procedures were adhered to.
• Compiled research using the Bloomberg terminal to check for new notices on various Corporate Actions.
• Conducted daily distribution of referral/memo output to the Bank’s six administrative groups and more than 1,000 customers.
Login or Register to view the full resume.