Began at Genovese Drug Stores inc. as a cashier and have continued to move through the ranks of the now Rite Aid Corporation. Have held the position of cashier, photo specialist, shift supervisor, assistant manager, and co-manager. Currently running my third store as Store Manager , progressively moving higher in volume in each store, current annual front end sales of 3.9 million. I am looking to continue my growth as well as utilize my skills , knowledge , and drive to create positive results.
Store Manager , Rite Aid Pharmacy - Massapequa Park , NY
01/2003 - Present
• Locating , interviewing , hiring , and training qualified candidates for store essential duties.
• Ensure via the use of Staffworks/Work Force Management that labor is scheduled to meet customer service needs and complete operating activities and ensure the same standards of operation are enforced in the pharmacy department
• Maintain employee records to company , federal , state standards
• Counseling and development of associates opportunities while also recognizing
their successes and achievements
• Yearly review of associates performance , with formal reviews performed for entire management team
• Green compliance manager , proven consistent adherence to company policies and procedures as well as state and local laws
• Responsible for store wide pricing accuracy
• Creating and maintaining company culture with store team
• Implementing action plans
• Fiduciary responsibility
• Manage store while meeting store retail budgeted sales, margin, labor, expenses and overall P&L monthly results to ensure operating EBITDA and income are achieved.
• Ensuring a full team effort in providing excellence in customer service
• Experience in managing in a union setting , 1199 CBA
• Manage store vendor relationships
• Maintain merchandise stan...
Login or Register to view the full resume.