Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Carmel, NY
Financial Services Representative / On the job Trainer - November 2016 - Present
• Regularly exceeded monthly sales goals for loans which led to another promotion to be a on the job trainer for new employees
• Follow strict confidentiality protocols to maintain customer confidence while originating loans, improving loan applications and documentation provided by customers and completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarization's; collecting fees
• Communicates with members to ensure the proper exploration of options and the viable rates available based on financial status while maintaining the lobby to welcome customers and assure they get what they need
Teller - November 2015 - November 2016
• Greeted customers and processed deposits, withdrawals, and payments with 100% accuracy.
• Received a reward for getting a 100% satisfaction on customer surveys consecutively
• Learned about customer needs and collaborated with team to find solutions allowing me to successfully cross-sell
credit union and financial services, while earning a promotion to Financial Services Representative.
Enterprise Holdings Wappingers Falls, NY
Intern - Summer 2014 & 2015
• Market to prospective referral sources including insurance agents, dealerships and collision centers
• Maintained relationships between management and major accounts on a daily basis while contributing to the branches
overall profit by demonstrating consistent inside sales
• Initiated contracts and reviewed vehicle information with customers which developed strong sales skills to meet
• Practiced professionalism and customer service skil...
Login or Register to view the full resume.