Senior Forensic Engineer and Building Envelope Consultant - Forensic, ATS, Marietta GA, 2018 – current
• Responsible for overseeing all structural forensic inspections services within the department.
• Duties include structural integrity evaluations, component failure and engineering research.
• Roof and building envelope inspections, assessments, component testing and consulting projects.
Principal Engineer - Forensic, EFI Global, Duluth GA, 2017 – 2018
• Perform inspections and assessments of various structures resulting from settlement, fire, impact, moisture intrusion or weather /catastrophic events, preparing engineering reports.
• Research of building codes; evaluate design wind, wave and impact forces to determine expected damage.
• Examine distressed structures; evaluated the load path and local and overall structural integrity/stability.
• Examined construction documents and identified building defects, discrepancies, and design issues.
Associate Engineer - Forensic, Haag Engineering, Dallas TX, 2016 – 2017
Login or Register to view the full resume.