• Experienced in application development and support with excellent communication skills in client interfacing, requirement gathering, project management, user support, quality assurance, problem solving, and documentation.
• Extensive experience in documentation of business requirements BRD and system functional specifications FRD/FSD.
• Expert in Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) & Informatica Reference Data Management (RDM), with extensive experience in creating and managing centralize system of records and then distributing to downstream system.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in Insurance, Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, HR / Payroll, Supply Chain & Logistics, Pricing, POS, E-commerce.
• Experienced in managing both on-shore and off-shore teams of Business Analysts, Developers, and Quality Analysts.
• Experience in business consulting involving business process improvement and identifying strategic options for clients using various methods such as As-Is and To-Be process maps, functional maps and gap analysis.
• Self-starter with excellent communication, negotiation, and organization skills with good attention to detail; work well in a team or independently.
• Good understanding of project management techniques and the use of MS-Project for project management.
• Expertise in project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis and troubleshooting, quality control, forecasting, scheduling and tracking of results.
• In-depth understanding of various Fixed Income instruments and their analytics, characteristics and benchmarks with knowledge of derivatives and its processes.
• Assisted and worked as Project Manager on various Product Deployment / Project Management activities, like planning product backlog, spring backlog, keeping track of project status, identifying gaps in development plans, Compliance Issues, and resource planning.
• Knowledge of front office software development with an Asset Management, Hedge fund or Investment Bank.
• Knowledge and working experience with technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems as they relate to data warehouse, encryption, cybersecurity risk, and information risk management best practices.
• Experience and strong understanding of business process analysis in a web-based and clients-server environment.
• Experienced in business intelligence, data warehousing, metadata, data marts, data extracts, and business architecture.
• Knowledgeable in HR / Payrolls systems such as SAP, ADP, ACH, etc.
• Knowledge of telecommunication/cable billing, customer care systems.
• Experience working with web service APIs using WSDL, XML/JSON, SOAP/REST
• Build and execute SQL queries for data mining, data quality, and data trend and data structure analysis.
• Experience in data quality rules/dimensions, cleansing, standardization, and verification processes.
• Effective product management/product deployment and implementation skills with a proven track record of working cross-functionally across a wide variety of interdisciplinary stakeholders, including engineers, systems developers and designers, marketing, sales, service and trainers.
• Experience in Information Technology: Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Smoke Testing, UAT, SIT, Regression Testing, Product Deployment, Project Management, Change Management, Defect Management and Release Management (Clear Quest/Work Group Admin).
• Extensively used Visio to create UML diagrams, and Adobe tools for Screen Mockups/Interface Designs.
• Knowledge of Capital Market and understanding of Fund, Investment banking and accounting.
• Extensive experience in Product deployment/Project Management and Project coordination with emphasis on Change Management and Release Management.
• Experienced at handling stress, and skilled at multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks in complex projects.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and product deployment. Proficient in object oriented analysis, design and development.
• Good Understanding of Data Warehousing, data mapping, data mining.
• Experience in implementing the Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile methodologies throughout the various phases of a project
• Excellent understanding of transformation and validation in ETL context, data profiling, data quality checks, data mapping and Meta data.
• Experience in Process Modeling using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Flowcharts.
• Experienced in defining Business processes, work flow and data flow through use case diagram and use case models.
• Experienced in creating various kinds of Use Case scenarios, System Use cases and business use cases.
• Experienced in conducting Impact analysis, Research analysis and Root cause analysis.
• Thorough knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts and helped in making complex decisions and conducted various kinds of analysis to know the behavior of markets.
• Competent in using business intelligence tools of enterprise resource planning, online analytical processing (OLAP), data mining.
• Proficient in writing advance SQL queries for data analysis.
• Good at data source analysis and data profiling using Oracle Developer, Teradata SQL assistant, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of Relational database (RDMS) structures, theories, principles and practices.
• Experienced in organizing JAD sessions with project sponsors, software developers, technical advisory teams and users.
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Project Management Tool: MS Project.
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Axure, Rational Rose.
Requirement Management Tools: JIRA, Rational Requisite Pro
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, QC (Quality Center), Rational Clear Quest, Test Director.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, Mac
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
Languages: SQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, VB scripts
Business Applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
Wells Fargo, New York, NY
Business Systems Consultant 5 Feb 2017 – May 2019
Project: H7055 Enterprise Party Identification and Consolidation (EPIC)
Current: Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) – Foundational Data
Previously (Before Re-org): Enterprise Data & Analytics...
Login or Register to view the full resume.