ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT | PEOPLE MANAGEMENT | CLIENT RELATIONS | EDUCATION & COUNSELING
Graduate in Psychology and a resourceful administrative professional seeking a career transition leveraging broad background with exceptional administrative, research, and communication skills to thrive and excel in the human resource management field. Well-spoken and outgoing team player, equipped with effective problem-solving abilities, accustomed to working professionally and efficiently in team-oriented environments. Hands-on in preparing accurate documents, maintaining records, handling unforeseen issues, and serving as a liaison to clients, internal staff, and external contacts. Engaging presenter and communicator with a proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with multicultural population demonstrating patience and professionalism.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- People Support & Advocacy - Personal Development & Skill-building
- Conflict Resolution/Mediation - Appointment Scheduling
- Front Desk Operations - Record Management
- Interviewing Techniques - Phone Call Management
- Presentation/Public Speaking - Timeline Management
- Negotiation & Relationship Building - MS Office and Google Suite
CENTER FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES through ALDAN TROY GROUP New York, NY
RECRUITMENT SUPPORT Feb. 21, 2019 – July 12th, 2019
- Supported team leadership with administrative tasks and projects that included, but are not limited to booking travel, catering and accommodations, and calendar management, including scheduling.
- Assisted the Employee Experience team with recording minutes during meetings, job postings, scheduling and conducting phone screenings and reference checks, special projects, research support, and data entry.
- Managed diversity, equity, and inclusion projects, including the monthly DEI calendar and commemorative one-page flyers.
COMUNILIFE INC. Brooklyn, NY
CASE MANAGER Feb. 2017 – Oct. 2018
- Leveraged strong administrative skills in managing a caseload of up to 30 clients with preexisting mental health conditions.
- Assumed full office responsibilities in the absence of office coordinator, coordinating front desk activities including handing and re-routing phone calls, assisting clients with rent collection, and printing and distributing documents.
- Conducted monthly home visits to ensure clients’ safety and home conditions to identify potential repairs or work needed.
- Followed up with the clients’ providers, while assisting clients in paying their rent and bills on time, along with other needs the client may have for successful independent living.
WHITTIER PAVILION Haverhill, MA
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN Oct. 2015 – Nov. 2016
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living, helping to search patient belongings and performing body searches when newly admitted to the facility.
- Maintained patient safety by performing routine 15-minute checks, 5-minutes checks and 1 to 1 observation.
- Administered janitorial work, answered phone calls, and kept accurate patient records.
- Conducted morning group meetings with the patients, overviewing hospital rules, introducing new patients, and addressing patient questions or concerns in a professional and courteous manner.
Login or Register to view the full resume.