University of Massachusetts Amherst May 2018
Bachelor of Science: Civil & Environmental Engineering
Commonwealth Honors College GPA 3.5
Graduate Coursework: GMAT: 740
• Hydrology, Advanced Steel Design, Intro to Bridge Engineering
CHA Consulting Summer 2017- Present
Assistant Engineer, Engineer In Training
• Lead engineer on three active projects and one successfully completed project
• Prepare plan sets and supporting documents for MassDOT Highway projects design submissions for 25%, 75%, 100% and PS&E Submissions; including design plans, project estimate and calculation book, special provisions etc.
• Research, organize and analyze data to write reports including Pavement Design Report, Function Design Report, Design Exception Reports, Storm Water Reports, Early Environmental Coordination
• Draft projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Delegate tasks to interns and entry level engineers assisting on projects
• Create and submit TMPs (traffic management plans) for different work sites
• Travel to work sites to meet with municipal clients and to direct and oversee work required for design plan development such as test pits, pavement cores etc.
• Group technical leader for drainage system design on AutoCAD Civil 3D Sanitary and Storm Water Analysis Program
• Current Safety Coordinator for Transportation group
• One of two office accelerators in charge of assisting with the on boarding process for new employees
Cavanaro Consulting Norwell Summer 2016
• Participated in on-site percolation testing; recorded and reported perc testing information for clients
• Researched necessary information for ongoing projects from municipalities, record documents, etc.
Login or Register to view the full resume.