The University of Houston Bachelor of Science, Biotechnology
Track: Biomanufacturing May 2019
Minor: Business Foundations
Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina International Business/Portuguese in Florianopolis, Brazil Summer 2016
Relevant Coursework: Bioprocessing, Pharmaceutical cGMP, Biotechnology Lab Processes, QA/QC, Microbial Biotechnology, Organizational Leadership, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Organic Chemistry, Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry
Re:3D – R&D Intern/Sub-Assembly Technician; Houston, TX Feb 2017-May 2019
• Built subassemblies, post-processed, and performed quality control for 52 parts that are used on Gigabot 3D printers.
• Assembled and packaged 3D printer kits including 117 parts, rails, electrical box, and bed, as well as demonstrated 3D scanner capabilities by scanning objects of different scales, surface reflection, and colors.
Hanger Prosthetics/Orthotics –Intern; Houston, TX May 2018 - August 2018
• Shadowed and helped practitioners 8 hours a week to learn about the prosthetics/orthotics industry.
• Assisted in the scanning of infant heads to measure for any abnormalities or need for a corrective helmet.
Bioprocessing Capstone Experience- University of Houston Spring 2019
• Performed a 2-semester long experiment practicing aseptic procedures for inoculation, harvesting, purification, and testing.
• Operated BioFlo115 Bioreactor and recorded data from experiment using proper documentation procedure and protocols.
Corporate Entrepreneurship Project- Client: re:3D Spring 2019
• Developed 7 innovative concepts that can be used in 3D printing industry to improve existing or create new services.
• Directed a group of 5 people to continually complete tasks of a 50-page project report in a timely and organized manner.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES
Ignite Leadership Program – Mentee and 2x Mentor Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
• Mentored 14 students in teaching and implementing leadership concepts during their transition to a University.
• Organized and lead 2 volunteer events with 50 participants at Houston Human Society and Houston Food Bank
University of Houston Club Baseball – Secretary/Vice President/President ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.