SITE DIRECTOR • RENNERT INTERNATIONAL • 2014 – 2019
- Analyzed data to create bi-annual report targeting operational and financial practices.
- Created weekly staff schedules and calendars for sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Managed program budgets and financial allocations to garner larger program profits.
- Provided ongoing professional and staff development, improving retention and growth
within the programs.
- Upheld strong day-to-day alliances with third-party vendors
through actively maintaining relationships and consistency with
- Provided timely, courteous, and knowledgeable response to information requests.
- Led and set expectations with team and coordinating scheduling via weekly meetings and
- Assisted with creating new hiring practices for effective seasonal staffing.
HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER • NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION • 2017 – 2019
- Developed and presented core curriculum for a new course to
better meet the needs of students.
- Analyzed multiple sets of data to enhance teaching practices.
- Managed multiple groups of up to 30 students daily.
HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER • Hillsborough County Public Schools • 2016 – 2017
- Designed customized niche lessons in Liberal Arts Math, Geometry, and Intensive Math
Login or Register to view the full resume.