Objective: To obtain a position of a sales associate in an organization that will enable me to utilize my experience towards professional growth and development, while furthering individual knowledge in the area of diversity and fashion.
Education: Lake Sumter State College
Associates Degree, April 2019: Business Management
● Experience working in several fast-paced, demanding environments
● Excellent leadership, client relation, and team-building skills
● Experienced working collaboratively with various organizations
● Exhibit outstanding communication, critical thinking, and active listening skills
● Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience: CVS Pharmacy
168 Montague St Brooklyn, New York 11201 May 2019-Present
• Successfully interacts with customers daily and provides respectful and friendly customer service
• Establish relationships with loyal clients by building a reputation of integrity, knowledge, and accountability for provided resources and services offered
• Demonstrates knowledge of cultural competence by displaying strong communication skills towards clients of all culture and ethnicity
• Interacts with approximately 30 customers daily, building a strong customer base through providing personalized product guidance, resolving issues, and following up on purchases.
Captel Service Specialists
2602 Challenger Tech Court #190 Orlando, FL 32826 December 2018-April 2019 Call Center Representative (Captioning Assistant)
● Captioned high call volume for hearing impa...
Login or Register to view the full resume.