SENIOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE, C.P.A.
Proven leader with progressive experience and comprehensive knowledge and achievements in improving and expanding businesses. Served in leadership roles with oversight for corporate strategic planning and analysis, business management, accounting, corporate control and guiding business policy and strategic direction. Effective at training, coaching, and motivating teams to exceed expectations. Known for guiding senior business executives through cost optimization programs resulting in over $50 million in run rate saves. Certified Public Accountant, New York. Foundational experience at Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse First Boston. Core competencies include:
Financial and Global Leadership • Project Management • Financial & Management Reporting • Talent Development • Business Transformation • Contract Negotiation • Strategic Planning and Analysis • Budgeting & Forecasting • Business & Expense Management • Business Case Governance • Financial Modeling • Business Development
JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York, NY 2010-Present
Executive Director – Business Management Center of Excellence (2016 – Present)
Directed establishment & development of a Finance and Business Management Center of
Excellence for Enterprise Technology identifying specific areas of focus business to improve expertise.
• Built and sustained relationships with process owners and management to understand their issues, receive buy in for improvement opportunities and execute recommendations.
• Drove to ensure defined objectives and goals are met for selected functional transformations.
• Rolled out four CoEs across the organization, resulting in improved quality of services to
stakeholders, streamlining processes and reducing the cost of running the business.
Executive Director – Business Management Auto Finance & Student Loans (2013 – 2016)
Conducted Expense Management for Auto Finance and Student Loans (“AFSL”) business.
• Collaborated with senior executives and LOB CFOs in implementing Cost Reduction Initiatives and
Expense Programs, achieving $50 million of expense run rate saves over two years.
• Finance lead for AFSL Real-Estate Strategy, resulting in ~ 12% in occupancy cost savings.
• Provided CFO and Decision Support for Auto Staff, IT Finance and Service and Operations functions.
• AFSL Finance Lead for Control agenda and Demand management process.
Deputy Director Corporate Planning and Analysis (2010 –2013)
Managed firm-wide financial reporting and analysis; firm–wide planning and forecasting of earnings, capital and balance sheet forecasting, analysis and advisory services, support for LOB capital processes including capital management decision making, methodology changes and peer benchmarking.
• Provided planning and analysis support for JPMC’s Corporate Sector group, expense management reporting and analytics, internal allocations process, and LOB services.
• Supported firm-wide internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP) and comprehensive capital assessment review process (CCAR).
Geller & Company Inc., New York, NY 2006-2010
Team Lead – CFO
Prepared global Annual Revenue Budget...
Login or Register to view the full resume.