Lead Analyst with over 10 years experience in the financial services industry; delivering excellent client service, building relationships, and strengthening teams, while launching and supporting projects and initiatives.
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, New York, NY
Lead Analyst, Client Service – Senior Repo Collateral Manager: (9/2016 – Present)
• Served as team lead and escalation point of contact for all Bridgewater Repo Collateral inquiries.
• Worked with external clients to resolve complex day-to-day issues and directs them to appropriate resources.
• Assisted clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
• Applied advanced problem solving skills, judgment, and experience to analyze information.
• Used developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
• Used in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
• Lead and participated in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
• Supervised and trained a team of six junior analysts on all day-to-day repo collateral management activities including covering margin calls, substitutions, maturities, and optimization.
• Built Stretch Assignment Portals for Asset Servicing and Middle Office Operations Senior Management.
Senior Analyst, Client Service – Repo Collateral Manager: (9/2013 – 9/2016)
• Successfully onboarded Bridgewater into the BNY Mellon Collateral Platforms, by driving key parts of the collateral management implementation process for Repo and OTC.
• Updated business requirement documents (BRDs) and process flows to ensure documentation guidelines are met.
• Managed daily margin calls for 40 repo portfolios with a total market value in excess of $40 billion.
• Assisted Futures and OTC process leads on other daily task and trained new team members as necessary.
• Assisted on-boarding team with special projects when necessary.
• Reviewed GMRA/MRA legal documents and onboarded new brokers, when necessary.
• Built the collateral team settlements process for go-live.
Business Analyst (Consultant through IMR Recruiters): (10/2012 – 8/2013)
• Contributed to the development of the Tri-Party Repo Dodd-Frank Reform which reduced the company’s secured credit extended in the tri-party repo market by $1.44 trillion or 97%.
• Directed and execute end-to-end Internal UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and client testing.
• Conducted gap analysis against test cases, business workflows, and business / functional requirements.
• Monitored dealers NFE (Net Free Equity) account balances to minimize risk exposure to the bank.
• Provided and facilitate training to internal parties and clients for UAT.
AB GLOBAL (formally Alliance Bernstein, LP,) White Plains, NY
Fixed Income Trade Support Analyst: (9/2010 – 5/2012)
• Built relationships with senior management and brokers, by developing and reported monthly KPI's and diagnostics to senior management and presented quarterly KPI reports at broker meetings.
• Main point of contact for Derivative Team in core collateral management tasks, including OTC margin calls, collateral booking, account reconciliation, monthly interest processing, and resolving control breaks.
• Supported trading in confirmation and settlement of Repo trades, Tri-Party Repo wires between brokers and clearing banks.
• Performed Quality Control checks to ensure all trades are reconciled between trading platforms and accounting systems.
• Collaborated with custodians, agent banks, and portfolio managers to ensure accurate and timely settlement of trades through FED, DTC, Euroclear, Crest, and CDS.
ISI GROUP (International Strategy & Investment Group), New York, NY
Operations Associate (Consultant through Mercury Partners): (2/2009 – 2/2010)
• Responsible for reconciling and confirming daily equity trade details with DTCC for internal and external clients.
• Managed affirmations spreadsheets with new point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Reduced time to locate equity research reports, by establishing a filing system for research teams.
UBS INVESTMENT BANK, Stamford, CT
Login or Register to view the full resume.