Accomplished, results-driven finance professional with 4+ years of experience in private equity, private credit, and
real estate investment fund administration. Experienced with NAV production, fulfilling client deliverables, and
leading the development of innovative client solutions and improved efficiencies. Highly skilled in relationship
management and thrives in client facing environments.
Fund Accounting | Leadership Development & Training | Client Relationship Management | Project
Management | Budget Management | Data Analysis | Client Solutions| NAV Valuation| Financial
Reporting | Audit
The Bank of New York Mellon | New York, NY
Team Lead Representative – Client/Fund Accounting
June 2019 – Present
▪ Manage daily operational projects for $2B+ investment fund and appropriate accounting team tasks, prioritization, review, and technical assistance. Serve as client relationship manager and perform all client review meetings to discuss fund scope, targets, and expectations.
▪ Lead NAV production functions including complex data dissemination, construction, valuation, and NAV review. Improve accuracy of cash reconciliation process by incorporating new system generated metrics which resulted in a 54% cash break item decrease in Q3.
▪ Lead professional development and training of a small team of junior accountants. Delegate and assign workload to fulfill client deliverables and ad-hoc requests. Mentor team members on conceptual knowledge of client funds and lines of business.
Senior Associate – Client/Fund Accounting Promoted
August 2018 – May 2019
▪ Manage NAV allocation packages prepared by junior accountants. Analyze investor income is allocated accordingly, ensuring the 99.95% accuracy tolerance is constantly met. Review and sign-off on financial reporting statements to be released to the client.
▪ Analyze fund and deal-by-deal waterfall models in order to provide investors with quarterly hypothetical fund liquidation scenarios and calculate appropriate carried interest on investments.
▪ Partnered closely with client accountants to develop investment fund annual budgets. Decreased processing times of 1099 tax reporting by 50% through detailed vendor expense tracking in 2018 audit.
▪ Create and organize detailed internal deliverable schedules for senior leadership in order to track deliverable accuracy and address any client pain-point topics that may arise in any given reporting period as a means of promoting operational efficiencies and overall client service satisfaction.
▪ Prepare and provide ad-hoc reporting including cash rolls, cost roll forward reports, GAV reporting, investor specific performance reports, and counterparty reporting and monthly/quarterly summary reports.
Achievement: Received recognition award for “Cultivating a High Performance Culture” by upper level management.
Fund Accountant – Client/Fund Accounting (Orlando, FL Office) Promoted
August 2015 – September 2018
▪ Earned a spot as 1 of 3 individu...
Login or Register to view the full resume.