Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Minor in Mathematics Graduation date: May 2020 GPA: 3.045
Study Abroad Experience: Sevilla, Spain
Studied Linear Algebra and Thermodynamics while abroad (Summer I 2018)
Healthcare Engineering (Spring 2020)
• Basic and broad understanding of engineering involved in all major aspects of
the healthcare delivery processes.
• Learning objectives include Biomechanics, Biomaterials, Medical Devices,
Clinical Research and healthcare systems.
Design I&II (Fall 2019 & Spring 2020)
• Took appropriate preliminary approaches to conduct complete design of
Medical Device (August 2019-present)
• Creating a universal product that can change the outlook of rehabilitation by
mobilizing an injured finger.
• Designing universal guides to fit sections in between joints on index finger
using AutoCAD Inventor.
• Learning Arduino program to control frequency of motion to perform proper
Balsa Wood Structure (May 2019)
• Utilized ANYS Workbench to simulate force in order to identify key trouble spots
and critique overall design.
Toy Helicopter (December 2018)
• Designed Chassis, shafts, body, and gears in AutoCAD Inventor to assemble and
constrain a propelling toy helicopter.
Encore Wellhead Systems, Lubbock, Tx
Frac Valve Engineering Intern/Technician (May 2019-present)
• Constructed Hydraulic and Manual frac valves weighing up to 5 tons that operate
at pressures up to 1250PSI.
• Operated a cran...
Login or Register to view the full resume.