Financial Services/Marketing/Institutional Sales
Depository Trust & Clearing Corp, New York NY— Senior Advisor - Alternative Investment Group
APRIL 2009 - PRESENT
Integrating AIP into institutional marketplace; NYSE, Nasdaq, ILPA, Bloomberg, state pensions, endowments
AIP recently processed its 200 millionth security record for alternative funds (now 10+ million per month), started with 10 per month in 2009! We have 1,300 funds on the platform
Enterprise sales and marketing, member relationship management and strategic planning
Development team for “front-end”, providing web access platform to AIP
Responsible for strategic development of solutions marketing, media campaigns, press releases
Represent DTCC - AIP at conferences, industry events, making presentations
Currently spearhead AIP’s Executive Advisory Board - Pershing, Schwab, Fidelity, LPL, Citco, BNYMellon, State Street, Northern Trust, Grosvenor, Blackstone, UBS, Morgan Stanley, JPM, Goldman Sachs, etc.
JPMorgan, New York NY— Managing Director - Institutional Client Group (ICG)
JANUARY 1998 - MARCH 2009
- Member of Executive Committee, responsible for overall direction of ICG
- Clevel, trading relationships with institutional clients, pension funds, investment banks, endowments, insurance companies, etc
- Origination, structuring, crossing and settlement of private placement transactions. Performed IRR analyses
- Launched Qualified Matching Service, recognized by the IRS through a private letter ruling under Internal Revenue Code §1.7704
- Supported launch of IPL Private Trading System™ platform. Brought in initial listing clients
- Headed up strategic planning for trading, liquidity, market data, settlement and derivative transactions
Chase Manhattan Bank, New York NY— Vice President - Vista and Investor Funds; Second Vice President - Internati...
Login or Register to view the full resume.