Education: Purdue University - B.S.
MCGUIRE SPONSEL Nov 2017-Present Tax Consultant
• Analyze corporate financials and sales detail to calculate and maximize a commission for 200 clients in our IC-DISC practice line
• Manage new hire to assist with IC-DISC practice while building international tax practice
• Proactively prepare, supply, and file form 1120-IC-DISC, 1065, and applicable state tax returns
• Consult with clients and analyze economic data by utilizing transfer pricing software (Thompson Reuters ONESOURCE, ktMine) to determine best transfer pricing methodology by evaluating related-‑party transactions, cross-border sales, royalty fees, and intercompany notes pursuant to IRS Treasury Regulations § 1.482 and §1.6662-6
• Incorporate, dissolve, and create corporate compliance documentation for client entities
CAPITAL GROUP Apr 2016‑Nov 2017 Implementation Specialist
• Managed and processed financial transactions, internal conversions, participant data uploads, and
plan maintenance on all new Recordkeeper Direct plans ranging from startups to $10mil conversions
• Volunteered to extensively train 4 interns to assist with anticipated Department of Labor volumes across 2 sites
• Studied and utilized Continuous Improvement to examine processes to increase departmental efficiency
• Created dashboards to monitor workload distribution, productivity, errors, and loss now utilized by
management as tools to track workflow, volumes, and in performance reviews across multiple roles
CAPITAL GROUP May 2015-Apr 2016 RecordKeeper Direct Core Operations
• Communicated with Plan Sponsors and Third Party Administrators to resolve complex inquiries related to participants and plans in our retirement products using demonstrated knowledge of defined contribution plans
• Consistently outperformed median processing and speed metrics with a success rate of over ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.