Columbia University, New York, NY
M.A. Mathematical Finance - 2012
Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA
B.S. Mathematics - 2009
Permaswage, CA May 2019 to Present
Senior Planning Supervisor
● Responsible for the development and execution of a revenue model based on historical forecasts.
● Provide revenue estimates and project past dues prior to past due date allowing for decrease in past dues with a strong emphasis on ownership of OTD.
● Collect data and prepare analysis forecasting demand and predicting inventory needs.
● Develop and initiate detailed schedules to support manufacture of standard parts or assemblies in product code.
● Verify predetermined methods or routing data, prepare or release optimum quantities for fabrication runs, screen parts for multiple usage to avoid schedule problems or to ensure a steady flow of materials.
● Recalculate loads on departments and adjust master schedules according to engineering changes, new releases, priority upgrades, rework dispositions, part or assembly shortages, and challenges in supply.
● Maintain product status data to compare or monitor schedule estimates with production capability or materials support.
● Prepare daily/weekly KPI reports.
● Collaborate with leadership on identifying and implementing efficiency or performance improvements.
Skechers, CA September 2017 to May 2019
Sales/Inventory Planning Analyst
● Reviewed new store floorplans to ensure optimal sales floor layout and stock room space based on country’s sales trends by gender and volume.
● Developed and implemented management reports to analyze KPI's.
● Analyzed seasonal/annual projections by customer and category.
● Planned sales and forecasted appropriate inventory levels by quarter to ensure retail locations met seasonal demand.
● Performed bottom up planning for SKU’s, sales plans, average inventory on-hand, and replenishment requirements.
● Created allocation strategies based on trends, store capacity and stock-to-sales and implemented these strategies to optimize assortments for multiple channels of distribution.
● Created assortment plans and SKU guidelines by gender/division for new stores with Merchandisers and Retail Development team to maximize sales within retail stores.
● Tracked sales for all Skechers stores to assess comp and total performance.
● Worked with Analysis team/IT Department to streamline data and automate reports.
● Reviewed orders with in-store date 30 days out to identify any changes required. Prioritize key styles/categories for delivery. Ensure pre-allocations meet store/cluster targets
Packit LLC, CA September 2016 to May 2017
Senior Inventory Planner
● Responsible for receiving all customer orders and program detail and scheduled production orders with the international factory.
● Supplied expected ship dates to accounts with specific program set dates at store locations.
● Provided a 90-day lead time for production and monitored ample inventory on 20+ SKUs for over 300 accounts.
● Created organizational bank plan and held weekly meetings to review bank plan and make any necessary adjustments.
● Created the revenue forecast for the bank, shareholders and upper management that was reviewed to evaluate company performance.
● Actualized sell-thru data week-over-week to help identify top performing SKU’s, potential stock-outs due to over-performing, under-performing SKUs, best-selling styles, and best-selling prints.
● Responsible for cost of goods analysis to ensure custom orders were set with optimal margins.
Sheehan Family Companies (Craft Beer / Union Beer), New York / Los Angeles October 2012 to September 2016
Lead Analyst, Sales Depart...
Login or Register to view the full resume.