- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, New York, Initial Issue October 2015, Valid Thru Oct. 2021
- Registered Nurse, New York, Initial Issue July 2003, Valid thru Feb. 2020
- ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Board Certification
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certificate
- AHA Basic Life Support
Psychiatric Experience :
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Hillside Children’s Center, 03/2020-PRESENT
● Psychiatric evaluation, medication management and treatment of youth (aged 5-12 yrs.) referred to OCFS (Office of Child and Family Services) Critical Care residential treatment.
● Member of multidisciplinary treatment team, working collaboratively with psychotherapy clinician, behavior analyst, direct care staff, social work, external agencies, and service integration professionals to provide comprehensive, family-centered, trauma-informed care to children with complex behavioral health needs.
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic, 01/2017 – 12/2018 (2 yrs. F/T)
● Member, integrated Behavioral Health Team within highest volume VA outpatient clinic in the state.
● Psychiatric evaluation, medication management, supportive counseling, and education for adult patients from a variety of sociodemographic areas (urban, rural, homeless, elderly, young-adult, etc.)
● Provided comprehensive behavioral healthcare to U.S. military veterans with complex, comorbid psychiatric, substance abuse, and medical needs.
PMHNP Student Intern, 08/2014 - 04/2015, Noyes Mental Health, Dansville, NY (460 Clinical hrs.)
● Psychiatric evaluation, counseling, education, and medication management for clients an across the lifespan in a community mental health clinic setting; under supervision of licensed PMHNP.
● Collaboration with multidisciplinary mental health team and primary care, rural community outreach.
PMHNP Student Intern, 01/2014 to 04/2014, Batavia VA Integrated BH in Primary Care, Batavia, NY (160 hrs.)
● Psychiatric evaluations, medication management supportive counseling and education to U.S. Veterans in integrated primary care setting.
● Collaboration with primary care team; Psychiatric assessment/treatment under licensed PMHNP.
Additional Professional Experience:
Nurse Case Manager, U.S. Army, 02/2019-01/2020, William Beaumont Army Med Ctr (WBAMC), Ft. Bliss, TX
● Sole nurse case manager within small medical clinic in remote military training areas.
● Comprehensive case management, care coordination, deploying unit support, liaison to military treatment.
● Directly involved in Process Improvement and development of care standards
Major, U.S. Army Reserve, 11/2008 – Present
● Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention Leader, Instructor, Victim Advocate
● Master Fitness Trainer: Physical fitness/readiness training, lead implementing new military fitness standards
● Assist with medical and leadership functions during unit assembly readiness/training exercises.
Registered Nurse Experience:
Staff RN, Part-time/Per Diem, 07/2012 to 12/2013, Conesus Lake Nursing Home, Livonia, NY
● Supervising RN; supervised 2-6 paraprofessional staff (LPNs and CNAs).
● Provided nursing care/support, education and family support for 20 - 46 residents and rehabilitation patients.
Staff RN, Active Duty, Army Nurse Corps, 10/2005 to 11/2008, Bassett Army Community Hospital, AK
● Board-Certified Inpatient labor and delivery RN – triage, antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care.
● Mentored/oriented new staff members and provided professional education/training to staff.
● Breastfeeding educator, providing monthly classes to patients and families (10-30 people/class).
Staff RN, Active Duty, Arm...
Login or Register to view the full resume.