Master in Energy and Environmental Policy
Results-driven master's graduate in Energy and Environmental Policy at the University of Delaware. Demonstrated value added research by gathering data for the development of community solar in Delaware. Results-driven professional Geologist with a demonstrated successful history of working in the oil & energy industry. Adept in several areas of geology and environmental sciences including Well Logging, Earth Science, and Petroleum Geology.
University of Delaware (August 2018 – May 2020)
● Compiled data on community solar elements across the United States in an effort to determine best practices for Delaware. The main goal was to assist with the creation of new state legislation.
● Conducted analytical research on local governance of renewable energy resources for increased social benefits.
● Analyzed 23 miles of the Brandywine River for dam removal/modification to potentially increase the Shad population by 26,000.
● Conducted weekly testing of the White Clay Creek to ensure safe nitrate levels for the local drinking water.
Petrotrin – Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago (September 2016 – April 2018)
● Mapped reservoirs suitable for Enhanced Oil Recovery methods using steam floods across multiple drilling sites to extract 17% crude that was missed by primary drilling methods.
● Created proposals using Landmark programs to board of directors about future drilling sites.
● Supervised oil rigs to monitor formations, determine total drilling depth and logging of wells.
Client Service Representative
Honda Financial Services (October 2015- May 2016)
● Accurately documented customer records with the information necessary to resolve the customer’s concern.
● Resolved customer issues in an independent, timely and efficient manner while maintaining quality standards for customer satisfaction, using company guidelines.
● Diagnose customer’s issue by asking probing questions and demonstrating effective listening skills.
Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs-Contract Management Division (May 201...
Login or Register to view the full resume.