Experienced hospitality professional (7+ years of experience) with an administrative background and a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Management. Proven ability to lead and keep clients satisfied. Efficient, knowledgable, and proficient in Google Mail, Docs, Calendar, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, social media platforms, WordPress, graphic design, and more. I am the perfect candidate to meet your needs.
ORLANDO WORLD CENTER MARRIOTT
ROOMS CONTROLLER, JANUARY 2020 - AUGUST 2020
▪ Efficiently managed inventory of 2,000+ rooms.
▪ Provided administrative support and completed daily reports to
ensure the day's operations run smoothly.
▪ Monitored the house count, verified credit, and ensured rooms are blocked correctly prior to guest arrival.
WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN & DOLPHIN RESORT, ORLANDO
GUEST SERVICE AND FRONT DESK AGENT, AUGUST 2018 - AUGUST 2019
▪ Participated in a professional internship focused on leadership development in the rooms division department.
▪ Worked closely with the hotel management team to establish goals and measurements to enhance guest service quality.
▪ Responded to guest inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
ACCOR HOTELS, MANCHESTER, UK
RECEPTIONIST AND RESERVATIONS AGENT, AUGUST 2017 - AUGUST 2018
▪ Executed daily check-in / check-out while acquiring methods of payment and handled any issues or concerns with guest billing.
▪ Effectively organized and managed thousands of upcoming reservations in order to optimize resort efficiency.
WALT DISNEY WORLD, ORLANDO, USA
MERCHANDISE AND ATTRACTIONS CAST MEMBER, JULY 2016 - JULY 2017
▪ Provided world-class service and maintained a positive image of the bus...
Login or Register to view the full resume.