Vision-driven change agent with a career-long record of marketing, branding, and business development success for leading international organizations and entrepreneurial endeavors at a global level.
Creative, highly motivated, and accomplished export and brand marketing leader well regarded for designing and executing growth- oriented strategies across North America, Asia, and Europe. Foster strong relationships across business functions internally and with external global stakeholders. Recognized for superb strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to solve challenging problems and generate plans by evaluating market conditions, trends, and KPIs. Known for delivering excellent operational oversight in fast-paced, complex environments, with the skillset to manage key projects, facilitate business growth, and lead diverse individuals. Out-of-the- box thinker, who is comfortable working in teams or independently to ensure solutions consistently meet or exceed business goals. Skilled at identifying and leveraging personnel abilities and opportunities for improvement.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration
• Omnichannel Marketing
• International Relations
• Food & Beverage
• International Trade
• Brand Management
• Strategic Planning
• Luxury Goods
• Sales Growth Strategy • Import & Export
• Project Management
• Business Development • Brand Storytelling
• Team Leadership
• Stakeholder Relations
Von Lahnstein Management, New York, NY, January 2012 to present
Export Consultant – International Business Development
• Generate significant business development and export growth strategy recommendations for Italy – US trade.
• Identified new business opportunities up to $10 million, saved an average of $150,000 in corporate start-up fees, reduced
contract expenses by 20% through negotiation, logistics, and import-export process streamlining.
• Deploy brand management and marketing expertise to bolster development opportunities for the “made in Italy” segments.
• Provide comprehensive marketing, branding, and business services to SMEs, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and government
agencies by business intelligence, market analysis, PR, social media marketing, strategic branding, and creative storytelling.
• Facilitate compliance with regulatory trade standards and policies for company incorporation and auditing in the US.
GNM Association, Rome, Italy, September 2010 to June 2020
Deputy Director – Europe & North America
• Charted a successful course for NGO’s strategy, initiatives, and operations in collaboration with the Executive Director
• Led a team of 300 volunteers worldwide, mobilizing high-quality performance and ensuring proper training.
• Liaised with UN/EU agencies, governments, diplomatic missions, media, and corporate partners.
• Garnered financial, logistical, and institutional support by cultivating productive global partnerships; secured more than $300k
in yearly sponsorships or in-kind agreements with more than 100 corporate and institutional partners.
• Oversaw planning and execution of the International Careers Festival, featuring 1,600 participants from 110 countries.
GI.BE. International Inc., New York, NY, January 2017 to June 2019
Chief Executive Officer
• Founded and helmed daily operations and strategic vision for a $2 million equity Italian-American entrepreneurial venture.
• Spearheaded all aspects of production, import-export, and distribution of Italian high-end food specialties.
• Designed, built-out, and managed the Patavini QSR & food boutique in Manhattan, generating initial retail and B2B sales of
more than $200,000 in the first quarter with 98% 5-star customer reviews on the major social media platforms.
• Enabled more than 40 Italian food producers to succeed in US export activities with a hand-picked catalog of 140 premium
Italian specialties under exclusive distribution agreements while supplying more than 30 top-tier restaurants and delis
• Established pasta production facilities in Manhattan, NY (4,200 lbs./week) distributed via Brooklyn, NY.
Kanz Consulting, London, UK, April 2016 to December 2017
Director – Luxury & Fashion
• Directed a team of four senior consultants to meet and exceed goals within the agency’s luxury and fashion field.
• Provided account management and representation for extra-European clients through the London, UK office.
• Lead and deliver complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative, goal-oriented solutions centered
on boosting international retail, wholesale and e-commerce sales, developing new product lines and extensions, fostering
brand awareness, and improving brand positioning.
• Expanded and identified current and new business opportunities by strengthening client relationships and engagement.
• Performed project management activities such as the development of scope, schedules, budgets, resources, and quality.
CM39 Advertising, Padova, Italy, January 2016 to December 2016
Brand Marketing Manager
• Headed marketing operations for the agency’s clients and management duties for accounts in the luxury and fashion field.
• Established a new marketing and branding division with a team of four digital strategists.
• Built and nurtured positive client relationships by adeptly overseeing all brand marketing and strategy projects.
• Drove sales growth more than 30% in 2016 and more than 15% for mid-range clientele while focusing on international
business development and attained a 90% client retention rate and up to 250% in clients’ turnover growth.
Belsire, Milan, Italy, March 2015 to August 2015
Brand Manager – Luxury
• Performed an essential role in brand success by managing all strategic and operative marketing activities.
• Guided a new marketing team of three strategists to lead all brand’s omnichannel digital and traditional actions.
• Designed the brand identity and orchestrated the 2015 fashion campaigns and global launch at Pitti tradeshow 2016.
• Partnered with the Sales Director for expansion and business development in selected markets (US, DACH, and UAE).
Veneto Regional Government, Venice, Italy, July 2014 to February 2015
• Applied business acumen and growth strategy to bolster export and international development for SMEs.
• Developed and implemented strategic, promotional planning, and shadowing programs to enable ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.