New Rochelle Police Department New Rochelle, NY
Police Officer 07/2018 – 10/2019
• Assigned to the Patrol Services Division – perform routine patrol, answer calls for service, enforce New York State laws and statutes, initiate investigations, effect arrests for criminal violations, respond to motor vehicle accidents, perform traffic control
• Complete detailed and thorough reports documenting incidents, crimes and events. As well as file proper and complete paperwork relating to investigations and arrests
• Perform prisoner transports in a safe and efficient manner
• Practice community oriented policing and engage business owners and citizens alike, in order to establish a good rapport and address concerns
Bronx District Attorney’s Office Bronx, NY
Community Associate (Legal Assistant/Trial Preparation Assistant) 11/2016 – 07/2018
• Communicated with and acquired documents from other law enforcement agencies and hospitals.
• Compiled, analyzed, redacted, and reproduced case documents.
• Drafted legal documents such as Subpoenas and Orders to Produce.
• Performed legal research.
• Engaged in witness contact and communication.
• Secured, listened to, and transcribed phone calls from the New York City Corrections Department.
• Traveled outside the office to other locations and agencies in order to complete my duties.
All Roofing Corporation Brooklyn, NY
Administrative Assistant 05/2007 – 03/2009
• Managed staff and payroll.
• Handled A/R and A/P
• Maintained and updating filing, mailing, inventory, and database systems in computers.
• Reviewed files, records and documents to obtain necessary information.
• Operated multiline telephone system.
Dmitry Ovrutsky DDS, Pearl River, NY
Receptionist 01/2006 – 07/2006
• Maintained all record keeping procedures.
• Collected and reviewed information for accuracy and completeness.
• Verified insurance information and coverage.
• Responsible for scheduling, confirming, and following up on appointments.
• Handled incoming & outgoing calls.
• Attended to visitors.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Westchester County Zone 3 Police Academy Valhalla, NY
• Graduate of the 146th session, December 2018
• New York State MPTC Certified Police Officer
• Taser and OC trained
• Defensive tactics
• Emergency vehicle operator
• First Aid & CPR
• ALERRT ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.