Agile / Lean Methodologies * SIT / UAT Documentation
Data Warehousing / ETL * Multimedia Content Creation * Process Modeling
Certified SaFE Agile PoPM experienced with business analysis, IT development, and enterprise-wide project management. Skilled at utilizing BI systems and statistical data analysis to gain insights. The knowledge propels internal digital transformation and digital customer experience optimization. Accomplished communicator and team manager adept at building and
strengthening relationships across business functions to drive cohesive strategic operations.
● Trained and collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to integrate global PIM-DAM infrastructure into multibillion dollar global enterprise, resulting in IT savings and increased workflow efficiency
● Created and maintained feature requirements documentation for all NOAM regional feature sets, resulting in seamless global operations
● Created and maintained "single sources of truth" for brands and different user groups, result of various technical and business user interviews, resulting in improved user proficiency
● Maintained process documentation for current and new product rollouts, resulting in 100% work transparency
Spanish (Conversational) | Cantonese (Conversational) | English (Native)
Estee Lauder Companies Online 06/2019 - 01/2021
NOAM Regional Business Analyst
Perform SaFE PoPM responsibilities for NOAM region and data warehousing ETL for IT component integration.
• Project Management - Create various documentation for global PIM-DAM system implementation. Gather and document business requirements for creation of stakeholder collateral. Support global production teams by analyzing and documenting enterprise features and processes.
• Business Analysis - Develop subject matter expertise in product development tools. Perform data analysis on product metrics. Triage business processes and system defects. Develop QA documentation for UAT / SIT execution. Assign and complete relevant JIRA work tickets.
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation 02/2019 - 04/2019
Senior Business Analyst
Worked in Cyber Resiliency Engineering group at DTCC. Analyzed technical and business requirements to create functional system components. Applied cybersecurity & cyber-resiliency principles to harden systems.
• Business Process Modeling - Assisted in design, development, and testing of proprietary financial services platform.
• Project Management - Ensured industry compliance and governance by reviewing official documentation. Ensured timely project execution by estimating costs and producing schedules. Performed gap analyses as needed. Created enterprise-wide project management documentation.
• System Integration Testing - Recommended controls by identifying gaps and designing solutions to automate manual processes. Participated in aspects of SIT execution and defect reviews, support user acceptance, and industry testing.
Fareportal 03/2017 - 11/2018
Executive Business Analyst
Aided executive leadership by analyzing business performance data and visualizing data insights. Rolled out OKR performance programs to track strategic objectives and outcomes. Delegated team-specific work items using performance management software.
● Performance Reporting - Guaranteed that data quality standards per business requirements and formulated ad-hoc performance indicator reporting.
● Lean/Agile Application - Cultivated the digital transformation of the o...
Login or Register to view the full resume.