BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONORS)| JUNE 2021 | UNIVERSITY OF ST ANDREWS
· Majors: English and Comparative Literature
· Related coursework: The Nineteenth-Century Novel, Twentieth-Century Drama, Victorian Literature and Science, The Short Story, Autobiography and the Visual Arts, Writing Prose, Great Works and Their Adaptations, Cultural Memory and Literature, Postcolonial Literature and Theory, Issues in Cultural Studies.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | JUNE 2017 | ACADEMIES @ ENGLEWOOD
· Academy: Law and Public Safety
· Related coursework: AP English Literature & Composition, Introduction to Technology, Senior Experience.
EDITORIAL INTERN | BUST MAGAZINE | NOVEMBER 2020-PRESENT
· Attend pitch meetings every morning; write feminism-focused web-based articles; render print articles for blog; copyedit print articles.
MULTIMEDIA JOURNALISM INTERN | WORK IT DAILY | MAY 2020-JULY 2020
· Pitched article ideas related to the current job market; wrote particle-style articles for Work it Daily Blog via RebelMouse; created social media prompts; drafted tweets to accompany articles; outlined SEO components weekly.
EDITORIAL INTERN | YOURTANGO | JANUARY 2020-MAY 2020
· Pitched headline and article ideas; wrote 6-9 articles per week; communicated with editorial team using Slack; edited article submissions; built photo galleries; worked with editorial content from partner sites.
STAFF WRITER | TRILL! MAGAZINE | OCTOBER 2019-AUGUST 2020
· Wrote weekly pop culture and news articles; created sponsored content; managed assignments using Trello board; posted articles using WordPress.
SUBSECTION EDITOR | THE TRIBE | JANUARY 2019-JUNE 2020
· Oversaw “Perspective” section; copyedited articles; communicated with writers via email and Facebook group; suggested article ideas; mediated communication between writers and senior editor; attended monthly subsection editorial meetings.
EDITORIAL INTERN | BAUER PUBLISHING | OCTOBER 2016-JUNE 2017
· Aided in magazine editing; organized magazine issues; researched information for articles; updated master lists; pulled photos for articles; scheduled social media posts.
· Technology: Microsoft Office Suite; Mac OSX; Adobe Creative Cloud; HTML coding; frontend interface devel...
Login or Register to view the full resume.