Innovative problem solver and Software Developer with years of experience gain in full during my educational background and
include software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
Expert in advanced development methodologies, tools, and processes contributing to the design and rollout of cutting-edge software
applications. Possess strong technical, business, and financial acumen to communicate effectively with clients, executives, and
respective teams. Experience with all the phases of Software and e-commerce development life cycle, including Object Oriented
Analysis Design, Development, and Documentation. Adept at surpassing business goals by ensuring optimal utilization of teams,
processes, and technology. Dedicated to continuously discovering, evaluating, implementing new technologies to maximize
development, efficiency. Possess confidence, enthusiasm, excellent communication, and time management skills. Committed to
quality and excellence.
C O R E C O M P E T E N C I E S
• Organizational Skills
• Excellent Customer Service
• Database Design
• Systems Engineering
• Project Management
• Business and IT Planning
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Conflict Resolution Expert
• Business and Functional Analysis
• Requirements Analysis
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Highly Organized Professional
• Critical Thinking Aptitude
• Problem Solving
• Team Building and Mentoring
• Time Management Aptitude
• Building Relationships
PR O F E S S I O N A L S K I L L S
• Outstanding analytical, problem‐solving, and troubleshooting ability.
• Committed to professional development, willing, and able to complete special training as required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Haitian Creole, and French.
• Excellent understanding of design principles and experience in their application.
• Strong knowledge of plumbing, steam fitting, and the electrical trades related to HVAC equipment and systems.
• Excellent knowledge of OSHA regulations related to the construction trade.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, mission-critical operations environment.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Java, Alice, Ruby, and Python programming
languages (Enrolled in Full-Stack program).
• Extensive expertise in large system architecture development and administration, as well as network design and configuration.
• Exceptional verbal/written communication with and strong leadership skills to effectively resolve problems.
• Flexible professional capable of adjusting rapidly to new and challenging situations and working well under pressure to meet
• Strong motivator/team player with effective and excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths and the ability to
lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
HVAC Field Service Engineer - Journeyman Feb 2015 - Present
The Trane Company - Long Island City, NY
• Maintain neat and clean uniforms at all times and prepare repairs and validate all commercial HVAC systems and maintain
knowledge on all control strategies and install all hardware and refrigerants.
• Assist in identifying all issues in equipment and performing a repair on systems, and perform required preventive maintenance
for all HVAC and refrigeration systems.
• Monitor all processes, ensure compliance with all safety regulations and identify and prepare reports for any violations and
maintain efficient records for all office and state regulations within the required timeframe.
• Analyze and recommend improvements to all business performance, maintain optimal customer services and manage all valueadded processes.
• Responsible for retrofit and repair of environmental comfort systems, utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe
fitting, and mechanical layouts.
• Use various hand tools, followi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.