CUSTOMER ADVOCATE | TECHNICAL WRITING |
20 years plus of exceptional experience customer service, specializing in providing professional clientele with essential tools and information as needed. Anticipating and catering to high end clientele and business travelers, meeting time sensitive deadlines, providing alternatives, and creating customized itineraries designed to meet each individual client’s needs. Core competencies include:
Research & Analysis | Communications | Problem Resolution | Multitasking
Marriott (Chicago, New York, New York) May 2000 – September 2021
Front Office Agent August 2014- September 2021
● Functioned in standard front desk duties, including check-in and checkout, rate discrepancies, reservation alterations, and billing adjustments.
● Received and responded to all phone inquiries (both internal and external calls) and delegated a response action accordingly. Answered and properly expedited all phone calls to satisfy guest expectations.
● Assisted in creating future hotel room bookings at location as well as any sister properties for guests; acted as stand-in concierge in the absence of the concierge on duty.
Club Lounge/Banquet/In-Room Dining Attendant April 2009 –August 2014
● Maintained an upscale environment in an elite lounge designed to cater to VIP guests. Coordinated food and beverage orders from the hotel’s Delighted to Serve department to a third-party food provider to deliver to the guest’s rooms.
● Acted as liaison from the primary club lounge to the rooftop terrace during seasonal openings. This included daily VIP service as well as closed banquet events for private parties.
● Functioned in above capacities to maintain service and safety, a...
Login or Register to view the full resume.