St. John’s University, M.B.A. Strategic Management Expected December 2022
VBA Financial analytics Reconciliation
Communication Sage Accounting Problem Solving
Microsoft Office Critical Thinking Collaboration Skills
St. John’s University B.S. Business Management May 2021
Financial Services Consultant; Guidehouse LLC, New York, NY August 2021 – Present
• Created SOPs for the payment reconciliation processes
• Created desktop procedures for Payment Reconciliation processes for team members
• Provided training to new team members for the loan reconciliations process
• Identifying and tracking issues and making recommendations to modernize a proprietary system used by the SBA.
• Tracking loan payment to assess payment of a refunds in order to determine the status of the loan and decide to either processing payments or issuing refunds.
• Responsible for communicating with our broker-dealers regarding financial transactions.
• Process financial transactions using sage accounting software.
• Led the data collection effort to obtain bank wire information and streamline the payment process.
Sales Associate; Under Armour, Oxon Hill, MD June 2019- August 2019
• Assisting customers in finding or selecting items and providing recommendations based on their needs.
• Addressing the customers’ concerns while being able to come to a resolution.
• Communicating effectively with the store management and customers in person and over the phone.
• Stocking, replenishing, and organizing inventory with accuracy and efficiency.
• Helped customers by responding to inquiries and locating products.
Login or Register to view the full resume.