• Multilingual lawyer focused on finding efficient and creative solutions, practice in banking, finance, contract, criminal and corporate law.
• Two-years of experience in internal auditing in a multinational firm, gaining expertise in the promotion of legal compliance and data analysis.
• Broad volunteering work acquiring hands-on experience in project management, human resources, visual design, event organization and accounting.
Civil service - Education department
Antenna Foundation, Geneva | May 2021 - October 2021
• Project monitoring (WASH and technology in Burkina Faso, Madagascar and Nepal)
• Legal advice (grant agreements, repatriation policies), marketing & communication
Junior Associate - Banking and Finance department
Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva | September 2019 - February 2021
• Banking and financial, private clients, corporate law, contract law, art law
• Drafting and review of contracts, legal memoranda and judicial correspondence
Legal internal auditor
Rhône Trust, Geneva | November 2017 - July 2019
• Development of the compliance strategy in relation with internal audits, data analysis
• Drafting and analysis of internal audits (contracts, trust deeds, CRS, KYC)
Civil service - Lodging department
Vaud State immigration office, Lausanne | July 2018 - January 2019
• Management of the lodging of asylum seekers in shelters and private homes
Pictet Group, Geneva | July 2015 - August 2015
• Research and writing in financial, commercial and tax law
• Preparation of internal legal training (money laundering (GAFI), banking secrecy)
Finance officer - Executive committee & Senator - Student nominee Student Association of Fribourg University (AGEF) | Sept. 2014 - Sept. 2016
• Establishment of annual budgets, accounting, human resources
• University and national politics, adoption of university laws and statutes
Civil service - Management assistant
Fondation Hirondelle, Lausanne | June 2014 - Ju...
Login or Register to view the full resume.