Customer Support Specialist July 2021 - June 2022
Albert | New York, NY
- Addressed and resolved over 200 user concerns and inquiries a day while identifying their needs in a timely manner via online chat and email.
- Stayed informed about product changes and rapidly learned information about the product to ensure the delivery of up-to-date information to users.
- Updated internal databases with information regarding technical issues on the app and user feedback.
Data Entry & Administrative Specialist Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020
Young Men & Young Women’s Hebrew Association | New York, NY
- Reviewed documents of prospective employees for deficiencies or errors, and corrected any incompatibilities if possible using MS Excel, Google Drive and Outlook.
- Moved data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- Performed additional administrative duties as needed, including but not limited to generating reports, storing completed work in designated locations, data collection, as well as making and answering phone calls.
Academic Mentor Jan. 2019 - May 2019
The City College of New York | New York, NY
- Counseled, assisted and aided twelve transfer undergraduate students in acclimating to campus and cultivating a sense of belonging through one-on-one interactions and in group meetings.
- Monitored and assessed students’ academic progress towards short term and long term goals during sessions throughout the semester.
- Served as a resource for students and helped them identify appropriate campus services and faculty.
IT Student Support Jan. 2018 - Nov. 2018
Borough of Manhattan Community College | New York, NY <...
Login or Register to view the full resume.