I am a Senior Risk Associate at Carne Group, Europe’s largest third-party management company, having graduated from the University of Limerick with a first-class honour in International Business. With a strong analytical acumen and excellent communication skills, I am committed to delivering outstanding service to clients. Working on various aspects of the risk function within Carne, including UCITS, AIF, Irish and Luxembourg domiciled funds, has enabled a steep learning curve, leading to my promotion within one year of joining the company. I am now seeking to expand my expertise and gain experience in the New York market. I am excited to take on new challenges and opportunities under a J1 trainee visa to work in the US.
CFA LEVEL 1 CANDIDATE, CFA INSTITUTE
• On track to complete CFA level 1 exam in May 2023.
SEPTEMBER 2021- MAY 2022
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT FUND SERVICES, INSITTUTE OF BANKERS
• This certificate leads to the Accredited funds professional designation by the IOB in Ireland. SEPTEMBER 2017- MAY 2021
BA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK
• Major: Economics & Finance. Minor: German. Graduated with 1st class honors.
• Presented with UL40 scholarship, awarded to the top 40 incoming first year students.
• Obtained letters from the University President every semester commending my high academic results.
MAY 2022 – PRESENT (JUNE 2021 – APRIL 2022)
SENIOR RISK ASSOCIATE (RISK ASSOCIATE)
CARNE GROUP LUXEMBOURG
Exposure to regulated and AIF funds throughout my time in Carne. Obligations include but not limited to:
• Conducted daily investment compliance monitoring to ensure adherence to the latest fund regulations set by
the CSSF and CBI, resulting in a high compliance rate for all monitored funds.
• Generated quarterly risk reports for both UCITS and AIFS, including regulatory, credit, market, and liquidity risk
analytics, and presented the findings to the fund board of directors. The risk management findings based on
these reports resulted in a high approval rate by the board.
• Conducted AIF valuation reviews for various strategies, including private equity, private debt, infrastructure
loans, and fund of funds, to ensure accurate and compliant valuation methodologies used.
• Facilitated client interactions, including regular client calls and presenting risk reporting material to external
parties, to ensure effective communicat...
Login or Register to view the full resume.