A registered nurse (RN) supports the health, wellness and illness prevention of residents by developing, managing and monitoring nursing care plans that are tailored to meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of each resident. The RN oversees the day-to-day clinical activities of health care personnel (e.g., LPNs and CNAs) while maintaining a sterile environment for residents and striving to meet maximum security and comfort needs.
Shifts: 11 pm – 7 am with 2, 3, 4 & 5 day-per-week shifts available
• New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
• Experience in long-term care facility preferred
• No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
• Able to interpret patient information and make critical decisions about necessary actions
• Ability to supervise and work well with and show respect toward other health care personnel (i.e., CNAs, LPNs, physicians, etc.), residents and their ...
Are you attracted to new technology and helping scientists succeed? Do you like having ownership over projects and are a natural problem solver? The American Physical Society Editorial Office is seeking an experienced Software Developer that is passionate about building innovative products. You will be essential in developing and maintaining software to support APS business functions. The Software Developer is expected to have a robust depth of knowledge and is capable of assuming the primary development role on projects.
Exercises primary responsibility for the implementation of all aspects of several applications and/or systems. Leads the gathering of user and business requirements. Translates requirements into appropriate components under the oversight of their group’s technical leads. Suggests the prioritization of the group’s work. Communicates technical implications of business requirements with manager and technical lead. Participates in estimating ...
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team using the latest technologies that build and support applications used by authors, reviewers, and staff to support editorial and peer review processes.
The support engineer bridges development, operations, and customer support using technical expertise to proactively maintain and optimize systems as well as resolving issues. The position is based at the APS Editorial Offices in Ridge, New York, close to Brookhaven National Laboratory and Stony Brook University, and 60 miles from New York City.
We’re a group who happily share knowledge and value other ideas, while working in a bright, modern office with a friendly atmosphere and flat hierarchies. We will challenge you with interesting work while providing you with a collaborative culture in a fast-paced environment. We provide the support, tools and resources to flourish in your role and you'll be able to draw on the support of a widely experienced team.
Our staff is ...
Responsible for sales, servicing the guest, guest relations, and sanitation functions related to the serving of food and beverages.
• Has complete knowledge of the menu, including the price of each item, preparation time, portion size, plating, and garnishment procedures to ensure that food orders are properly prepared when served.
• Has complete knowledge of the beverage menu, including price of each time, preparation time, ingredients, and garnishment procedures to ensure that beverage orders are properly prepared when served.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques when serving each customer.
• Responds to guest complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and takes appropriate action to remedy guest complaints.
• Attentive to the guest’s needs, such as ready to order, refills, or payment of check.
• Assures that the dining room and service work areas are maintained in an attractive, sanitary manner by performing sidework duties, such as table ...
Answering patients' questions and maintaining the reception area. At least 2 years of experience as a receptionist in a medical office.*.
Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in biology or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.*.
Provides a crucial link between Central offices, field offices, and other DOE staff, providing leadership and strategic direction to maximize coherence between…
Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors. Established Long Island electrical contracting firm is seeking an experienced…
High Value Associate (Fixed) (9749007). NYSUF876249 UPS -SECURITY SUFFOLK 980 HORSEBLOCK ROAD FARMINGVILLE NY 11738 United States.
Answering and routing phone calls. Some front desk duties are required. A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
REQUIREMENTS - *Possess office or clerical experience. In this position you will work closely with other behavioral health professionals and will work directly…
Typing various forms of correspondence. Maintaining files and filing systems. Performs diversified secretarial duties including, but not limited to:
Cornell Cooperative Extension is a collaboration among Cornell University, the United States Department of Agriculture, the State of New York, and the residents…
We treat our patients as if they were our own family and do everything in our power to fully support them in reaching their goals.
Welcomes and greets patients and visitors to the facility in a friendly manner; Works with the Site Supervisor to ensure proper desk coverage at all times.
Answering and routing phone calls. Answering heavy phone lines, scheduling appointments, filing. Submitting insurance claims, light cleaning.
Master’s degree or higher in education or related field required. Suffolk County (Commack, Deer Park, Dix Hills, Happaugue, Huntington, Islip, Melville,…
Cast members MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid NYS driver's license and be willing to travel to various events throughout Nassau & Suffolk.
Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Zoology or related field or equivalent experience. Open water SCUBA certification also a plus but not necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in Crop Sciences, Sustainable Agriculture, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, or other agricultural plant-based areas of study and/or minimum…