Responsible for sales, servicing the guest, guest relations, and sanitation functions related to the serving of food and beverages.
• Has complete knowledge of the menu, including the price of each item, preparation time, portion size, plating, and garnishment procedures to ensure that food orders are properly prepared when served.
• Has complete knowledge of the beverage menu, including price of each time, preparation time, ingredients, and garnishment procedures to ensure that beverage orders are properly prepared when served.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques when serving each customer.
• Responds to guest complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and takes appropriate action to remedy guest complaints.
• Attentive to the guest’s needs, such as ready to order, refills, or payment of check.
• Assures that the dining room and service work areas are maintained in an attractive, sanitary manner by performing sidework duties, such as table ...
The Maintenance Person assists the team in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior Aquarium and adjacent properties cleanliness and maintaining property equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, the Aquarium will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining cleanliness of interior daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms, and restrooms
• Unload / load trucks and vehicles
• Take out garbage and load into trash compactor
• Clean HVAC / Exhaust units and roof of debris
• Snow removal
• Perform general maintenance that includes painting, carpentry, lighting, door locks, hardware, and building finishes
• High school graduate or GED
• Must have, or obtain, a current and valid New York driver’s license (or reliable daily ...
A registered nurse (RN) supports the health, wellness and illness prevention of residents by developing, managing and monitoring nursing care plans that are tailored to meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of each resident. The RN oversees the day-to-day clinical activities of health care personnel (e.g., LPNs and CNAs) while maintaining a sterile environment for residents and striving to meet maximum security and comfort needs.
Shifts: 11 pm – 7 am with 2, 3, 4 & 5 day-per-week shifts available
• New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
• Experience in long-term care facility preferred
• No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
• Able to interpret patient information and make critical decisions about necessary actions
• Ability to supervise and work well with and show respect toward other health care personnel (i.e., CNAs, LPNs, physicians, etc.), residents and their ...
Operates the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
• Responsible for food production on scheduled shift. Ensures that all food production workers are performing their duties a prescribed by the quality standards established by the Executive Chef.
• Assumes all of the duties of the Executive Chef in the chef’s absence.
• Responsible to ensure that the kitchen produces nutritious, safe, eye-appealing, properly flavored food.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates on their assigned shift or in the absence of the Executive Chef.
• Other duties include assisting with menu planning, preparation of budgets, maintenance of payroll, food cost, and other records.
• Assists in specific duties involving food preparation are the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control, and retention on nutrients.
• Perform other duties as directed by ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
Brookhaven Health Care Facility in East Patchogue is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to become members of our elite team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of professionals who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facility. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 18 years of age
• New York State Licensed Practical Nurse licensure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Basic computer knowledge, PCC e-MAR experience preferred
• Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As a Brookhaven Employee You Will….
Valid state driver's license is required at the time of application. If currently on active duty you must submit a certification of expected discharge or…
BLS certification within three months of start date. Will also be responsible for the safety of patients, visitors, and medical staff in the Cardiovascular…
Competent freelancer looking for stable work in a fun environment, working side-by-side with someone in upper management (who deals with all creative and…
We treat our patients as if they were our own family and do everything in our power to fully support them in reaching their goals.
Speak Spanish, answer the phone, schedule appointments, fax and copy forms and must have a high school diploma,.
Practitioners also must hold an active license as a NYS LCSW or LCSW-R and be willing to travel to client’s homes to provide services.
Develop and implement Task-Specific Safe Work Plan (SWP) and Tool Box Talks. Ensure that all Federal, State and local safety and health regulations are being…
130 acre field and container plant nursery located on the North Fork has full and part time positions available at our wholesale and retail locations.
Perform all necessary receptionist duties including answering, screening, and routing of phone calls.Take appropriate messages and ensure the proper delivery of…
This opportunity to grow and develop under the guidance of Dr. I believe that this is also true for many of the patients seen on an everyday basis.
Nursery stock deliveries will be made on a straight truck to customers in NY state and throughout New England. Mechanical and/or other skills are beneficial.
Bachelor’s degree in Crop Sciences, Sustainable Agriculture, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, or other agricultural plant-based areas of study and/or minimum…
Independent Contractors must have digital SLR equipment including standard and zoom lenses. (FAST ZOOM LENS WITH 2.8 Aperture required) College credit is…
MUST be available after 3:15pm Monday thru Friday (or case can be split between 2 providers). Helping Hands Children Services is now offering a sign-on bonus…
Coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.