The Park Host is the face of the Adventure Park and gets to work in the roots of the Park! Main responsibility is to greet guests and get them registered for a great day of climbing in the Trees! Our customer service does not stop there as the Hosts also work closely with the Group Coordinator to make sure they have everything they need! One of the best parts of the job is learning how to display and sell the retail items in the shop which include very cool Adventure Park clothing and snacks. The ideal hosts is one that enjoys making other people feel special, thrives in fast paced environments and is eager to learn as much as they can about customer service.
Effective: July 1, 2020
Deadline: Friday, January 17, 2020
On-line applications only. No telephone calls or paper resumes.
Please submit to: John A. Striffolino, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction and Personnel
NYS SDA, SBA or SDBL required, Certified Public Accounting license preferred
Candidates must possess:
· New York State Administrative Certification (SDA or SDBL)
· Experience as a business administrator in NYS public schools
· Extensive knowledge of school finance and operations, including NYSED regulations, accounting, budgeting, payroll, purchasing, facilities, security, food service and student transportation
· Expertise in preparing financial statements and mandated reports
· A thorough understanding of risk management, investments, insurance, employee benefits and Civil Service procedures for non-instructional personnel
· Strong interpersonal and communications ...
A registered nurse (RN) supports the health, wellness and illness prevention of residents by developing, managing and monitoring nursing care plans that are tailored to meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of each resident. The RN oversees the day-to-day clinical activities of health care personnel (e.g., LPNs and CNAs) while maintaining a sterile environment for residents and striving to meet maximum security and comfort needs.
Shifts: 11 pm – 7 am with 2, 3, 4 & 5 day-per-week shifts available
• New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
• Experience in long-term care facility preferred
• No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
• Able to interpret patient information and make critical decisions about necessary actions
• Ability to supervise and work well with and show respect toward other health care personnel (i.e., CNAs, LPNs, physicians, etc.), residents and their ...
Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of web page and blog content, or social media messages.
Manage and develop the office team. Set the company's strategy and direction. On behalf of our retiring client, we seek an aspiring Managing Owner to purchase…
Opening for a Front Office Medical Receptionist. Verifying insurances, co-pays, deductibles, co-insurances. Scheduling and checking in clients.
Answer incoming calls and route appropriately. Although prior medical reception experience is preferred, especially in the eye care field, we will provide you…
Communicating with parents and team members. We are currently seeking a BCBA or LBA to fulfill home cases in Commack.
CID special agents are primarily responsible for conducting criminal investigations in which the Army is, or may be, a party of interest.
High Value Associate (Fixed) (9749007). NYSUF876249 UPS -SECURITY SUFFOLK 980 HORSEBLOCK ROAD FARMINGVILLE NY 11738 United States.
Turning unwanted post-consumer items and industrial scrap into raw materials for manufacturing operations around the world. Climb or balance and talk or hear.
Looking for a motivated, responsible and well rounded LMHC or LCSW that would like to start working in a private practice setting. Bi weekly or Twice monthly.
Answering phones and scheduling service appointments. Filing and light clerical work. Greeting all customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and…
You will attend an out of state training class in OH or AZ within the first month of the position. Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee…
Greet guests, provide assistance to visitors, provide tours of facility, answer main phone line and direct calls to appropriate area. Feb 5, 2020, 4:59:00 AM.
Possess a valid, clean, Driver’s License. Must be proficient with power tools and must have their own hand tools. White Knight Security & Audio Systems*.
Answer phones and take accurate telephone messages; Develop sense of clients and business associates to promptly and appropriately screen, respond and direct…
Cast members MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid NYS driver's license and be willing to travel to various events throughout Nassau & Suffolk.
Certified Medical Assistant in the state of New York. Serves and protects the surgical practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures,…
Develop job performance evaluation programs. Work with engineering team to ensure a smooth transition from development to production.