This position, located in the Department of Human Services, is responsible for CPS Investigations. Duties also involve conducting home visits to investigate reports of abuse and/or neglect of children, assessing the safety of the environment, and providing necessary interventions such as removal and placement out of the home, or Family Court, when warranted.
The focus of this position will be to close existing CPS Investigation cases.
Duties are performed within well-defined laws and guidelines and under stressful conditions and can include de-escalating volatile situations. Traveling is a large part of the duties including visiting clients in jail as well as other locations in the community, and transporting clients in a motor vehicle. This level differs from the higher, Senior Caseworker by virtue of having more contact with clients and the lack of managing a casework team. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of, a Casework Supervisor, ...
The LONG TERM HOUSING CASE MANAGER Provides case management and case coordination to women and families in Long Term and Affordable Housing.
• Facilitates weekly pre-screenings for women seeking housing.
• Link consumers to appropriate services and activities within and outside the YWCA, including employment and training services, legal assistance, substance abuse programs, mental health, schools and other appropriate services. Serve as liaison between YWCA and other social agencies and community resources. And other Community providers
• Ability to establish trusting relationships with consumers in order to provide ongoing support as identified by the individual.
• Maintain accurate up-to-date income records. Schedule consistent meetings to ensure progress towards meeting goals.
• Ability to create initial assessment summaries and ongoing progress notes.
• Document participants’ activities, goals, and progress toward individual goal ...
Full Time 40 hours Grade 055 Psychiatry SMH Social Work
The Senior Social Worker for the CPEP has administrative, supervisory and clinical responsibilities. He/she functions clinicaUy as a social worker providing direct services to patients ages 3 years and older and their families in the Triage and Screening Unit . Clinical duties include psychiatric evaluations, psychosocial risk evaluation and assessment, crisis intervention, resource consultation and mobilization, and discharge planning as indicated for patients presenting to the Emergency Department. Duties additionally include planning and intervention for patients identified by psychosocial risk evaluation to be at elevated psychosocial risk. These services are provided in the context of the interdisciplinary team. The Senior Social Worker is responsible for the supervision, coordination, and delivery of social work services in the ED. He/she collaborates with the CPEP leadership team in monitoring quality and quantity of ...
ROCovery Fitness is a supportive community of physically active individuals brought together by sober living, committed to creating an environment of healing and recovery. Members, friends and families are empowered to discover their inner strength and confidence through adventure, fun and camaraderie.
Our programs are free and open to anyone with 48 hours of continuous sobriety. We welcome friends, family members and those who choose to live sober.
The Outreach and Engagement Specialist, under the direct supervision of the Peer Support Program Manager, will provide a variety of recovery-oriented services to individuals who have self-identified as needing recovery support and/or are referred as part of a larger system of care (e.g. treatment, criminal justice, social services, etc.). The Outreach and Engagement Specialist is expected to represent ROCovery Fitness’ core values (Respect, Community Collaboration, Excellence, Acceptance and ...
Responsibilities for the counselor in this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Occasional back up coverage as liaison between insurance companies and the ATC in conducting reauthorizations;
• Assist in Admissions with screenings, intakes, searches, etc.;
• Assist with case management and may be responsible for a small caseload;
• Patient assessments to include comprehensive assessments;
• Treatment planning to include initial and final transition plans and comprehensive treatment plans;
• Conduct individual and group therapy and maintain all required documentation;
• Lead seminars, workshops and various other clinical sessions;
• Patient record-keeping and case management;
• Quality and performance improvement activities;
• Assist in maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment;
• Assist in dining room duties (serving dinner, facilitate snack program);
• Conduct hourly checks on patients;
• Incumbent will be required to ...
As a Health Home Care Manager, your superior coordination ability, attention to detail and follow through allows for exceptional case management for those who need it most.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester Mental Health Center
DEPARTMENT: Care Management
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, Days
Bachelor’s Degree required
Two years of experience preferred
Case Coordination. Create, manage and coordinate across all continuums of the enrollee’s care plan, including medical/behavioral and social service needs and goals
Community Outreach. Effectively perform progressive community outreach with assigned case and move to enrolled status as appropriate
Documentation. Complete documentation within established timeframes; complete weekly reports in accordance with AOT guidelines
Provide Comprehensive social work services, MH assessments, offer family and collateral assistance, crisis intervention, liaison with medical providers, and MAAT, regarding Behavioral Health issues and referrals. Offer short term, evidenced based practice interventions to persons with a range behavioral health disorders in an integrated primary care/behavioral health system.
1. Assist patients and families to change behaviors, emotions, attitudes and relationships that create obstacles or raise issues on a daily basis.
2. Help restore social conditions to enhance the patient/family’s capacity to meet their personal and social needs.
3. Makes internal and external referrals to programs and agencies to foster/support resources to patients and families struggling with behavioral health disorders
4. Explore with patients and families the role of social, economic, cultural systems in which they function.
5. Assist patients with adjustment related to ...
Financial social work certification preferred. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (or equivalent) in the state in which applicant resides.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (or equivalent) in the state in which applicant resides. Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW), or the degree equivalent in…
A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Public Health, Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Work, Psychology or…
Social Worker - Cardiology In-Patient - Days - Columbia. Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW). Experience a place where Social Worker are respected.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop…
Must demonstrate work habits sufficient to be able to work independently on a daily basis. RN with current New York State license (BSN Preferred) or a New York…
Identifies appropriate utilization of Social Work Services and makes referrals when appropriate. Coordinates procurement of any supplies, equipment or home lab…
Qualified candidate must have a Master Degree and New York State Licensed as a Social Worker LMSW - Licensed Master Social Worker. SOCIAL WORK TASK AND ROLE.
Social Work Make It Possible. Social Worker- Medical/Surgical/ED Float - Days - Columbia. Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW). 2019 "Best Places to Work:
Master’s degree (MSW) or equivalent in Social Work from an accredited university program. Work experience with people with developmental disabilities highly…
Ideal candidates aspire to careers or degrees in social work or psychiatry. Many of our Mental Health Workers go on to become leaders in Social Work,…
The Manhattan Outreach Consortium is a borough-wide initiative to reach out to and quickly move street homeless individuals into permanent housing.
Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field required; Ability to work under pressure; LMSW, LMHC and/or CASAC strongly preferred.