Responsible for sales, servicing the guest, guest relations, and sanitation functions related to the serving of food and beverages.
• Has complete knowledge of the menu, including the price of each item, preparation time, portion size, plating, and garnishment procedures to ensure that food orders are properly prepared when served.
• Has complete knowledge of the beverage menu, including price of each time, preparation time, ingredients, and garnishment procedures to ensure that beverage orders are properly prepared when served.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques when serving each customer.
• Responds to guest complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and takes appropriate action to remedy guest complaints.
• Attentive to the guest’s needs, such as ready to order, refills, or payment of check.
• Assures that the dining room and service work areas are maintained in an attractive, sanitary manner by performing sidework duties, such as table ...
The Maintenance Person assists the team in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior Aquarium and adjacent properties cleanliness and maintaining property equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, the Aquarium will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining cleanliness of interior daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms, and restrooms
• Unload / load trucks and vehicles
• Take out garbage and load into trash compactor
• Clean HVAC / Exhaust units and roof of debris
• Snow removal
• Perform general maintenance that includes painting, carpentry, lighting, door locks, hardware, and building finishes
• High school graduate or GED
• Must have, or obtain, a current and valid New York driver’s license (or reliable daily ...
Operates the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
• Responsible for food production on scheduled shift. Ensures that all food production workers are performing their duties a prescribed by the quality standards established by the Executive Chef.
• Assumes all of the duties of the Executive Chef in the chef’s absence.
• Responsible to ensure that the kitchen produces nutritious, safe, eye-appealing, properly flavored food.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates on their assigned shift or in the absence of the Executive Chef.
• Other duties include assisting with menu planning, preparation of budgets, maintenance of payroll, food cost, and other records.
• Assists in specific duties involving food preparation are the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control, and retention on nutrients.
• Perform other duties as directed by ...
We are currently looking for special education teachers certified in Birth -2nd grade to provide Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education Services on…
Valid state driver's license is required at the time of application. If currently on active duty you must submit a certification of expected discharge or…
Seeking Kennel Assistant for a busy 4 Doctor animal hospital. Experience preferred but willing to train. Applicant should be reliable, love animals and people,…
Develops and implements plans to optimize inventory cost and customer service goals at the retail level. Other duties include the organization of the stock room…
We collaborate with farm members to organize a series of bi-weekly tours and workshops for these apprentices that run from April through October.
Perform all necessary receptionist duties including answering, screening, and routing of phone calls.Take appropriate messages and ensure the proper delivery of…
4 x 2nd Off/ DPO. We urgently require following crew for MPSV DP2 vessel operating in North Sea: 2 months ON/ 2 months OFF. 2 months ON/ 2 months OFF.
At least 3 years experience in landscape, paver installation and landscape wall installation from grading and prepping to installation and clean up.
Picking orders to be delivered by our drivers. This is a full time, year around position that will keep you active and on your feet throughout the day.
Preferred Registered Behavior Technician certificate from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Professional development and ongoing supervision in the…
Bachelor's or Master's degree in social work or a related field required. East-end 280 bed Skilled Nursing Facility seeking temporary FT Social Worker to cover…
Valid driver’s license and good driving record. This is a welcoming home. Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation. The family is looking for.
Must be self-driven with business development goals and ability to execute plans to achieve desired outcomes. Qualifications of the Admissions Coordinator.
Strong previous experience on MPSV DP2 vessels, HDA certificate & BOSIET/HUET certificate is a must Joining ASAP. Salary is 137.50 USD p/day,.
The candidate must have a valid drivers license, basic ability to speak English and have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Water, clean and rotate plants.
Participating in photo, video, and social media campaigns for BLADE as needed. CX team members are responsible for inbound and outbound flights, which includes:
130 acre field and container plant nursery located on the North Fork has full and part time positions available at our wholesale and retail locations.