St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn seeks a Classroom Teacher to develop and provide an educational program within the classroom to meet the needs of each child academically, socially, and physically.
• Develop and modify lessons to meet the individual needs of each child and the class as a whole.
• Maintain a positive, encouraging attitude to motivate others.
• Maintain on-going communication with parents/guardians and keep them informed of the child's strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement, etc.
• Utilize available resources to best meet the needs of the class.
• New York State Certified Teacher of the Deaf.
• Minimum of Advanced rating on SLPI.
• Classroom teaching experience working with deaf and/or special needs students, strongly preferred
• Capacity to manage multiple responsibilities and competing demands
• Demonstrated ability to work in ...
The Freeport Public Schools is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as the Assistant Superintendent for Business and as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team for the District. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success as a system-wide, collaborative leader, with extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of: Budgeting, Financial Management, Capital Planning, School Safety/Security, School Nutrition Program, Informational Technology, Transportation and Facilities.
The anticipated start date for the position will be on July 15, 2020 or sooner.
• Candidate must possess valid NYS SDA or SBA/SDBL certificate
• Master's degree with major concentration in school business administration required; doctorate preferred
• Minimum of five years experience as a chief or assistant school business administrator preferred
• Proven record of success in all phases of NYS school finance and business operations
• Strong ...
Secondary Business teacher vacancy beginning September 1, 2020.
Position to include college level accounting assignments.
Preferred business background, CPA highly desirable.
A Farmingdale Teacher demonstrates a commitment to students as intelligent consumers of content by fostering learning opportunities that support students as self-reflective regulators of their learning, providing meaningful and purposeful feedback, and addressing social emotional learning. Candidates must be committed to their own continuous growth in professional knowledge and pedagogy and possess a willingness to collaborate with parents, teachers, students and administrators to maximize learning for all.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• An understanding of his/her responsibility to challenge and support all learners
• Success in helping diverse groups of students to achieve at high levels
• Philosophical and practical understanding of teaching to students who reflect ...
Responsible for supporting school groups, families and visitors as they enter and depart the LICM Theater for scheduled productions. Candidate will be one of the “faces of the theater” to visitors while acting as a problem solver. Successful candidate will organize seating in advance for school visits and guide the school groups and families to their seats during their visits. Coordination is required with Theater Manager, Reservations Manager and Visitor Experience Coordinators to facilitate activities during theater productions. They will introduce performers and facilitate after show activities with audience. The Theater Education Coordinator will assist theTheater Manager in maintaining theater audience area between shows and other production needs when shows are not in performances.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.); preferably in Theater or related fields in customer service, experience in the performing arts and working with children ...
This position will interact with children, parents and adult caregivers by facilitating fun and educational children’s birthday parties.
The Birthday Party “Host” is responsible for:
• Greeting birthday families and their guests
• Implementing party activities and demonstrations
• Encouraging children to participate
• Serving party food and cake
• Party set-up and clean-up.
The ideal candidate will have excellent “people,” communication and customer service skills, be highly active with guests, keep pace with party activities and exude the perfect balance of professionalism and fun. Compensation: $14.50 to $19 per hour (depending on party level/theme)
Work schedule: Weekends and/or Weekday nights. Parties are held Wednesdays through Fridays, from 4:30 - 7:30 pm and Weekends from 10 am – 3 pm. Individual parties are usually 1.5 hours with half hour of set-up and half hour of clean-up. Parties are scheduled on a per diem basis, according to staff ...
Responsibilities of the Behavioral Health Educator*. Five 8 hour shifts / Week, 9.00 am to 5:00 pm. Notify patient of court date and location and obtain from…
Click on "Associate or Full Professor". Full- time faculty generally teach one or more of the core courses. Evidence of attaining external funding expected for…
Teachers are unionized and provided with a comprehensive benefits package. Educators are provided intense development and learning opportunities, including…
Each Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Grade Teacher serves as the lead master teacher for one class of students. Please submit an up-to-date resume.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about teaching Italian language and culture to young children ages 5-7 years old on Tuesdays, from…
As an Academic Intervention Title 1 ESL Teacher you will be implementing program components and work closely with school personnel and parents.
I need a tutor to help me with Health assessment and Pharmacology. Would like lessons to begin: Pharmacology Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in…
Retired teachers encouraged to apply. We are looking for Special Education Teachers for one-to-one home instruction to be done in the home or library.
Brienza's Academic Advantage is looking for part-time teachers and tutors to join our qualified team of educators in Queens. Strong moral values and discipline.
Take part in Parent Teacher Conferences as necessary. Work with teachers to verify the needs of the ESL students. Take part in Open Houses.
LEAD TEACHERS TEACHERS ASSISTANT TEACHERS . Teacher Career Fair on Thursday, March 5th 2020. Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group..
Experience creating engaging learning opportunities for students, faculty, or community audiences. Ability to contribute to fostering an inclusive academic…
I recently started a new job and need to make strategic decisions while thinking of ways to optimize operations. Expertise in a variety of disciplines.
Click on "Associate or Full Professor- African American History". We also provide mentoring and support for research, scholarship, and publication as part of…
Working for a social skills educational organization that provides social skill instruction to children ranging in age from 5-14. To apply send a resume.