• Engagement and assistance in contract negotiations and ongoing positive labor relations.
• Development of the annual budget, supervision of the accounting of all income and expenditures, and responsibility for the receipt and expenditure of school district funds.
• Assisting the Superintendent in long-range budget development and directing the process of school funds to ensure that the district derives maximum benefits for the prudent expenditure of school dollars.
• Oversight and implementation of professional development, supervision, and evaluation program for operations department staff as well as innovation in these areas.
• Management of all bond and capital projects.
• NYS SDA, SBA, SDL or SDBL certification required.
• Minimum 5 years as a CBO with a record of effectively managing a budget of at least 30 million dollars.
St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn seeks a Classroom Teacher to develop and provide an educational program within the classroom to meet the needs of each child academically, socially, and physically.
• Develop and modify lessons to meet the individual needs of each child and the class as a whole.
• Maintain a positive, encouraging attitude to motivate others.
• Maintain on-going communication with parents/guardians and keep them informed of the child's strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement, etc.
• Utilize available resources to best meet the needs of the class.
• New York State Certified Teacher of the Deaf.
• Minimum of Advanced rating on SLPI.
• Classroom teaching experience working with deaf and/or special needs students, strongly preferred
• Capacity to manage multiple responsibilities and competing demands
• Demonstrated ability to work in ...
Position: ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT FOR BUSINESS & OPERATIONS
Requirements: Under direction of the Superintendent of Schools, the Assistant Superintendent for Business and Operations is responsible for coordinating all activities in the areas of budgeting, long range fiscal planning, Federal and State reporting, purchasing, warehousing, maintenance, operations, transportation, food service, property management, planning construction, security, usage and / or disposition of buildings and facilities.
Responsibilities: Attends Board meetings to interpret financial and business related reports; Reports to the Board regarding fiscal status of budgets and programs; Holds the Director of Facilities responsible for developing and implementing a program for quality maintenance of buildings and grounds, including supervision and evaluation of Maintenance, Custodial and Security staff and efficient planning and programming of work; Provides for business office functions of the District, ...
ANDRUS Early Learning Center (AELC) is seeking an Assistant Infant Teacher, Assistant Toddler Teacher and an Assistant Preschool Teacher with a passion for working with young childrento join our dedicated team of early childhood professionals. AELC staff work with children from 6 weeks to 5 years old to meet the needs of the whole child. We focus on building positive relationships and a love for learning in our 12 month program. With the use of an emergent curriculum, the diverse population we serve is supported in their early development by a creative and engaging team. A positive attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, appreciation for diversity, love of children and knowledge of early childhood are essential to the job.
The Assistant Early Childhood Teacher works under the supervision of the Head Teacher to create a learning environment that fosters the physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth of the children in our care. A qualified applicant will ...
Katonah-Lewisboro School District
Announces the Following
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT FOR BUSINESS
Starting July 1, 2020
We seek an experienced administrator to join our district-level leadership team and oversee all aspects of our business office, including our annual budget of approximately $110 million. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Thorough knowledge of laws, requirements, and reporting systems related to the business aspects of a NYS school district;
• Experience with school budget development and allocation of financial resources;
• Significant involvement in contract negotiations;
• Involvement in collaborating with other district professionals to improve the student experience;
• Skilled oversight of capital projects;
• Facility with the use of technology to support the functioning of a district business office;
• History of providing oversight in the areas of transportation, food service, operations and ...
This position will interact with children, parents and adult caregivers by facilitating fun and educational children’s birthday parties.
The Birthday Party “Host” is responsible for:
• Greeting birthday families and their guests
• Implementing party activities and demonstrations
• Encouraging children to participate
• Serving party food and cake
• Party set-up and clean-up.
The ideal candidate will have excellent “people,” communication and customer service skills, be highly active with guests, keep pace with party activities and exude the perfect balance of professionalism and fun. Compensation: $14.50 to $19 per hour (depending on party level/theme)
Work schedule: Weekends and/or Weekday nights. Parties are held Wednesdays through Fridays, from 4:30 - 7:30 pm and Weekends from 10 am – 3 pm. Individual parties are usually 1.5 hours with half hour of set-up and half hour of clean-up. Parties are scheduled on a per diem basis, according to staff ...
To qualify as an ADJUNCT FACULTY within the Teacher Education Department, the successful applicant must possess: Thu May 9 2019 Job Description:
The School of Professional Studies (SPS) invites qualified individuals to apply for an Adjunct Faculty position at UB’s Waterbury campus, focused on teaching…
We have a particular need for instructors at our Dobbs Ferry and Bronx campuses. The Department of Literature and Language is seeking Adjunct Instructors in…
Berkshire Community College is searching for adjunct faculty to teach during the day, evening, or on-line in the following areas:
Felician University is offering exciting opportunities for Adjunct Professors to teach Introductory French for the 2020 Spring Semester.
CW Seeks candidates for adjunct faculty positions in the Department of Health Professions with primary focus on teaching clinical and administrative courses in…
Applications are being accepted for the following vacancy on the Faculty staff at the Capital District Educational Opportunity Center, which provides vocational…
To qualify as an Adjunct Faculty in the School District Business Leader program: To qualify as an ADJUNCT FACULTY within the Educational Leadership Department,…
For more information about the experiences of faculty who teach at Queensborough, please visit: We also provide mentoring and support for research, scholarship,…
Under the mentorship of full-time faculty, adjunct instructors will provide classroom experiences grounded in best practices for higher education and their…
Manhattan College seeks part-time faculty to teach in the First Year Composition Program. We expect our faculty, administration, and staff to be knowledgeable…
Areas of specialization are open, though we are specifically seeking instructors in World Geography and African history.
Create syllabus covering content necessary for NYS teacher certification. PhD, or NYS Master Teacher Certification, or National Board Certification, or…
The Instructor must hold a MA degree in Italian. The Modern Foreign Languages Program at Mercy College is seeking an Adjunct Instructor in Italian for its Dobbs…