Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Museum Studies, graduated May 2018
• Intermediate level: Copy Cataloging, Records Management, Innovative Millennium, OCLC Connexion, Archival processing, Microsoft Office, Academic Writing, Research, ArcGIS
• Basic level: HTML, CSS, Microsoft C#, Wordpress, Photoshop, relational databases, scanning 2D objects
• Dean’s List: fall 2014 - spring 2017
• RIT Outstanding Undergraduate Scholar 2016-2017
Modeling Artist Networks at Artpark, 1974-1978
• Undergraduate thesis based on research conducted using
• documents from the Burchfield Penney Art Center’s Artpark Archival Collection.
• Developed a relational database using Airtable software that profiled artists who completed an artist residency at Artpark in Lewiston, NY from 1974 to 1978.
• Charted the careers of these artists and their associated art institutions prior to their Artpark residencies.
• Created data visualizations to visualize the networks of artists and institutions to better understand Artpark’s role as an alternative art institution of the 1970s.
Smithsonian Digital Volunteer Project
• Contributed digital transcriptions for the Smithsonian Institution’s collections.
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Wallace Library– Metadata and Digital Scholarship services, January 2017 - May 2018
• Processed new materials that arrived at the Wallace Library.
• Assisted with the withdrawal of deselected materials.
Burchfield Penney Art Center, Buffalo, NY
Archives Intern, May 2017 – August 2017
• Collaborated with the museum archivist and other interns to process collections from the institution’s archives.
• Developed a finding aid for an archival collection.
• Researched persons of interest relevant to archival collections and wrote detailed biographies based on research.
Login or Register to view the full resume.