University of Michigan | Ann Arbor, MI 2014 - 2018
School of Music, Theatre and Dance – BFA Theatre & Drama
School of Literature, Science and the Arts – Minor in Women’s Studies
MEETUP HQ | New York, NY Fall 2018
• Worked as receptionist for a popular smartphone app development office.
• Received, organized and distributed deliveries and mail.
• Communicated with employees about booking meeting rooms across three different floors.
• Kept track of weekly calendar of meetings, interviews and events.
• Answered phones and buzzers, responded to employee requests via Slack and BuildingLink.
• Booked travel and couriers, ordered office supplies, prepped outgoing USPS and FedEx shipments.
MICHIGAN DINING | Ann Arbor, MI 2016 - 2018
• Managed the day-to-day operation of a mid-size retail/food service unit on a college campus.
• Interacted with customers in person, via email, and over the phone.
• Ordered new products for the store by studying customer trends.
• Helped to create a database in Excel of all ingredients used in consumable store products.
EXIT LEFT THEATRE COMPANY | Holland, MI Summer 2018
Director/Choreographer – Holland Pride Show
• Directed and choreographed charity variety show for Holland’s “Pride at Night” event at the Park Theatre.
• Coordinated rehearsals and transportation for performers.
• Collaborated with producers, performers, technicians and d...
Login or Register to view the full resume.