Professional Event Coordinator with more than 4 years experience in the event industry in multiple continents. Involved in planning and execution of; financial boardroom lunches, conferences, bespoke children’s parties, fitness events and yoga workshops.
Involved in product developing, invoicing, staff delegation, RSVP lists, travel coordination and administration support.
Dimensional Fund Advisors Administration and Events Assistant
• Full organization and on the day coordination of boardroom luncheons, including those in house and those in other states.
• Building strong relationships with key speakers and coordinating their travel and hotel arrangements.
• Collating RSVPs for in house events and managing delegate registration on day of events. • Assisting the on-site running of Melbourne based conferences.
• Liaising and negotiating with key suppliers.
• Organisation of client appreciation days.
• Travel arrangements for Vice Presidents and Regional Directors.
• Administration support for a financial advisor service team of 25 over 2 States. • Calendar management for Vice Presidents and Regional Directors.
Cupcake Family Club and Slice Fitness Event Manager
• Generate repeat business in event bookings leading to higher revenue each year.
• Event management including planning all logistics and operational aspects from first enquiry to end of event.
• Managing and delegating event team of up to 6 staff members per event.
•Organisation and documentation of all costs, margins, client information, reservations and general enquiries.
• Collating feedback and using this to improve on event pro...
Login or Register to view the full resume.