Key Account Executive and Business Development Manager
Highlights of Expertise
• Relationship and Account Management
• New Business Development
• Sales (B2B) and Marketing Experience
• Team Leadership and Coordination
• Mentoring and Volunteer Participation • Investor Relations, Corporate Governance and Proxy Solicitation
• Executive and Steering Committees
• Member – Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, Additional Networking and Referral groups
Progressive Payment Solutions, Short Hills, NJ (1/2018 – Present)
Business Development Partner – Merchant Services, Electronic Payment Processing and Alternative Financing
• Leads, coordinates and executes major networking and referral initiatives to increase brand visibility and sales opportunities.
• Establishing a new sales territory within the New York Metropolitan area, boosting revenues and market exposure.
• Successfully maintains corporate client relationships across a variety of industries with senior decision-makers.
• Proactively conducts in-person canvassing of businesses to identify Point of Sale product requirements and cost-effective solutions.
• Manages phone and email campaigns, creation of marketing content, follow-up strategies and effective sale closings.
• Demonstrated knowledge of payment processing needs across a variety of industries, including Professional Services, Retail, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Health Care, Non-Profits and more.
Voiceovers, New York, NY (2016 - 2018) - Principal
• Retained for voiceover and commercial projects by PBS, New York Historical Society, Astra Zeneca, 4-H Club, WebMD, Acumentis, UMHC Hospital, Cablevision, Ethan Allen, New Jersey Lottery and more.
• Developed effective entrepreneurial business model for ongoing voice, narration, animated film and commercial projects.
• Theatrical participation for Lenox Hill Neighborhood House Players, Crossing Borders Repertory and New Jersey Playwrights Contest (Porch Light Productions).
Computershare/Georgeson, New York, NY (1994 – 2016)
Provided executive-level leadership across relationship management, sales and marketing, new business development, and investor engagement functions.
Senior Account Executive
• Successfully achieved sustained annual revenue stream $3M through Georgeson LLC subsidiary; comprised of $1.5M in recurring business revenue and $1.5M in new business and up-sell revenue.
• Held full accountability for managing 45 corporate account relationships in wide range of industries.
• Managed client and stakeholder project expectations; functioned as primary point of contact for corporate clients through entire investor relations transaction cycle – from initial engagement, contract negotiation, strategy, preparation, execution and final outcomes.
• Identified and pursued new business opportunities through phone and personal visit canvassing, presentations and targeted distribution of sales and marketing materials.
• Improved shareholder communications for clients through the development and implementation of multiple investor engagement programs and proxy solicitations.
• Posted consistent annual client retention of 90% and higher, with average relationship tenure of 10 years.
• Refined expertise in analyzing shareholder voting patterns and served as subject matter expert on proxy and investor relations topics.
• Participated in summer mentoring programs for junior and senior college interns with the purpose of introducing young people to the business of ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.