Perfect Employee For You
New York, NY 10035
To obtain long term employment with a well established organization where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities.
• Computer and Internet literate; 55WPM.
• Assertive, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.
• A Flexible, Cooperative, hard worker, team player and reliable.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Job Path Inc. - New York, NY
November 2013 to Present
• Assist participants with personal care, housekeeping and food preparation.
• Help promote physical and emotional stimulus for participants.
• Make accurate and precise reports and take part in meetings to benefit participants.
Home Health Aide
Cooperative Home Care Associates - Bronx, NY
March 2013 to November 2013
• Performed home management such as cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, etc.
• Assist with personal care and grooming.
• Observe, record and report vitals and behavior.
• Escorted clients to and from appointments.
Towne Park - New York, NY
April 2011 to October 2011
• Received payment by cash, check and credit cards and confirm all monies are accounted for.
• Maintained cleanliness of work area as well as outside area.
• Daily inventory of keys and guests of hotel.
• Performed receptionist duties as well as bell person duties.
City Service Aide
Park & Recreation - Brooklyn, NY
May 2009 to September 2010
• Customer service.
• Developed the schedules and recorded minutes of meetings.
• Data ent...
Login or Register to view the full resume.