Dedicated and analytical professional with background in AML, fraud detection, compliance, risk management, and investigations. Possess CAMS designation and CFE license. Adept at implementing strategic and cost-efficient systems and processes to improve operational performance and loss prevention. Expert in conducting research over bank systems and internal databases used for resolution of compliance investigations. Highly skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives. Superior quantitative analysis, problem resolution, leadership, and team-building talents. Core competencies include:
AML & BSA Fraud Detection & Investigations
Compliance & Risk Management Audit Control & Compliance
Financial Reporting & Analysis Operations Management & Team Leadership
Process Improvement Strategic Planning
SIGNATURE BANK, New York, NY (2018 – Present)
Fraud Review & Control Team Leader
Manages a team of 8 associates supporting Corporate Security in the documentation, investigation and resolution of fraud events in accordance with SLA and regulatory compliance requirements. Supervised transaction monitoring alerts and performed complex internal/external fraud investigations. Provided direct and professional feedback to associates relating to their case quality and productivity goals.
• Managed fraud case queue to department goal of 98.2% compliance efficiency score and delegated volume to ensure completion within internal/external regulatory parameters.
• Executed coaching and mentoring to assist associates in building strong investigative skills.
• Implemented design improvements for PPM system to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Improved departmental procedures in addition to creating job aides relative to the fraud department.
• Communicated with various departments of the bank in order to resolve and prevent fraud.
• Collaborated with senior management to prepare for compliance and regulatory exams/audits.
• Reconciled fraud GL and case management log for audit trail.
• Reviewed SAR’s to ensure accuracy of documentation prior to submitting to FIU compliance department.
• Prepared the Annual Fraud Report for the Board of Directors.
CITIBANK, N.A., New York & Bronx, NY (1991 – 2018)
Assistant Branch Manager, AVP – New York, NY (2001 – 2018)
Provided direction to all aspects of branch operations, risk management, fraud detection, and talent management. Consistently surpassed all corporate audit/compliance requirements by achieving the highest rating for 11 consecutive years. Spearheaded implementation of risk controls and loss prevention strategies. Handled talent acquisition and recruiting while creating top-performing teams. Supervised, trained, and motivated employees.
Login or Register to view the full resume.